Zone1 Did God raised me from the dead or it was a dream?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
Listen please and watch my video, i tell what happened, afterwards please leave comments whether you think its possible that i was dead and came back or God raised me from the dead, or it was just a dream

The way you look , I think you were definitely raised from the grave .A few minutes previous to you stumbling out of bed still suffering from alcohol poisoning .

Seems you believe in an imaginary Goddy who is so cruel that he will inflict any punishment on us, provided that the starring role features a self loving and attention seeking half wit .

Maybe a vision. Not dead.
Thank you that you take me seriously, here are some more thoughts i also outlined in the video though

Maybe a vision, because if i were just unconscious and dreaming, usually a unconscious person does not dream or remembers anything. Right? I mean Im not sure but i have been other times unconscious but had no dreams or visions, and just didnt know anything. That i was unconcsious and saw this images or vision, is suspect? Could be really a vision.

Forum List

Back