Did Gorsuch and Kavanaugh lie?

Provide the proof that they said exactly that.

Collins, who supports abortion rights, said that Kavanaugh "said under oath many times, as well as to me personally many times, that he considers Roe to be 'precedent upon precedent' because it had been reaffirmed in the Casey v. Planned Parenthood case."

Another idiotic point from a whiny idiot. I vote in a basically binary choice each election.

I don't appoint judges for life.

So get your weak sauce out of here, it's worthless.

You are being idiotic since you DO vote for repeated liars as I thought and since everybody in elected office lies you are being a FUCKING hypocrite!

You vote for liars who vote to appoint Judges, you seem to forget they are our Representation who are elected by the voters.

:muahaha:

You are being idiotic since you DO vote for repeated liars as I thought and since everybody in elected office lies you are being a FUCKING hypocrite!
A childish point, requiring only low intellect, vomited by a squealing cultist of low intellectual capacity that thinks he is being a human shield for his masters.

Collins, who supports abortion rights, said that Kavanaugh "said under oath many times, as well as to me personally many times, that he considers Roe to be 'precedent upon precedent' because it had been reaffirmed in the Casey v. Planned Parenthood case."
So? He did not lie. You need to reaffirm you can understand the English language.

Rep Senator Susan Collins says both assured her they supported the precedent of Roe v Wade before she agreed to vote for their confirmation

It appears both voted for a total repeal

If this leaked draft opinion is the final decision and this reporting is accurate, it would be completely inconsistent with what Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh said in their hearings and in our meetings in my office,” Collins, of Maine, said in a statement Tuesday after Politico disclosed the draft. “Obviously, we won’t know each Justice’s decision and reasoning until the Supreme Court officially announces its opinion in this case.”
Classic conservative mindset: the ends justifies the means

There we are. Footage! Behold the Kavanaugh:

"Senator, I said that it's settled as a precedent of the Supreme Court, entitled the respect under the principles of stare decisis. One of the important things to keep in mind about Roe v. Wade is that it has been reaffirmed many times over the past 45 years, as you know, and most prominently, most importantly, reaffirmed in Planned Parenthood v. Casey in 1992, and as you well recall, Senator, I know that when that case came up, the Supreme Court didn't just reaffirm it in passing, the Court specifically went through all the factors of stare decisis in considering whether to overrule it, and in the joint opinion of Justice Kennedy, Justice O'Connor, and Justice Souter at great length went through those factors. That was the question presented in this case."

"As a judge, it is an important precedent of the Supreme Court. By 'it,' I mean Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey. Been reaffirmed many times. Casey is precedent on precedent, which is an important factor to remember and I understand the significance of the issue, the jurisprudential issue, and I understand the significance as best I can. I always try, and I do hear of the real-world effects of that decision, as I try to do in all my decisions of my court and of the Supreme Court."

Not really an "I promise not to." He answered without answering. If that is what Senator Collins takes as a "promise," she got seriously suckered.

So? He did not lie. You need to reaffirm you can understand the English language.

If he affirms the legality of Roe v Wade and the first chance he gets he overturns it…..HE LIED

He lied. He used weasel language to mislead some of the senators and the American public. Of course, many senators knew he was lying. He only got considered precisely because they knew he would overturn roe v wade.
You and the left use weasel language to get what you want in Congress all the time. Now you're upset? THEY did NOT lie.

Besides, it's not like you clowns had the votes to stop them from being seated.

Yep. Many (if not most) of the GOP senaors were in on the con. Maybe Collins should find them and give them a good, swift kick in the nuts.

McConnell cashed in the orange pile of shit's career for Barrett's confirmation. He knew what he was doing.

Collins is an idiot for not seeing the writing on the wall. Or maybe she was in on the con, too. Two choices, really.

You and the left use weasel language to get what you want in Congress all the time. Now you're upset? THEY did NOT lie.

Besides, it's not like you clowns had the votes to stop them from being seated.
Your pathetic whataboutism is useless, but expected.

If he affirms the legality of Roe v Wade and the first chance he gets he overturns it…..HE LIED
He did NOT lie. The only real liar here is you and those of you trying to make this into something that it isn't.

It isn't as if you had the votes to stop the confirmation.

Funny how you are okay with the last Justice who was seated who lied about not knowing what a woman is. But that's okay, right?

Fucking hypocrit.

Forum List

Back