Did Gorsuch and Kavanaugh lie?

Unlike your pathetic whataboutism, right?

The day you actually speak on ANY issue without bringing up Trump or what the Republicans have done in the past is the day I'll take you serious.
Oh look, pathetic whataboutism about whataboutism. Next you implode into a crybaby pink mist.

A childish point, requiring only low intellect, vomited by a squealing cultist of low intellectual capacity that thinks he is being a human shield for his masters.

You are surrendering since you keep avoiding what I post itself just your patented scream which quickly gets old and makes you look stupid and shallow.

I never stated support for Kavanaugh or Gorsuch once in the thread I am focusing on the hypocrisy surrounding the elected people (who all lies some a lot) who ask loaded questions of a nominated justice during the confirmation hearings a problem that started when miserable leftists pushed the pre-loaded litmus test questions for Abortions around 40 years ago.

You are running on nothing as usual.

Oh look, pathetic whataboutism about whataboutism. Next you implode into a crybaby pink mist.
LOL

I'm not the one crying. You are pulling your hair, gnashing your teeth, and wailing about a Justice who said what they all say to get seated and then made an argument you don't like.

It's not even a fucking ruling yet. Too fucking funny. Get a cage to hold your head together lefty.

Can we impeach lefty justices who have lied while being confirmed?
who is saying anything about impeachment?

Let lying Judges lie

Time to increase the number of Judges to 13

You are surrendering since you keep avoiding what I post itself just your patented scream which quickly gets old and makes you look stupid and shallow.

I never stated support for Kavanaugh or Gorsuch once in the thread I am focusing on the hypocrisy surrounding the elected people (who all lies some a lot) who ask loaded questions of a nominated justice during the confirmation hearings a problem that started when miserable leftists pushed the pre-loaded litmus test questions for Abortions around 40 years ago.

You are running on nothing as usual.
You have nothing worthy of response. You have a pathetic whataboutism point that boils down to "others lie too!".

Anti intellectual, childish, moronic, and just the desperate squealing of a cultist who senses peril for his high cult priests. Nothing more. Scrape it off my shoe.

LOL

I'm not the one crying. You are pulling your hair, gnashing your teeth, and wailing about a Justice who said what they all say to get seated and then made an argument you don't like.

It's not even a fucking ruling yet. Too fucking funny. Get a cage to hold your head together lefty.
Cry it all out, crybaby. Make sure to use lots of fake LOLs. Kavanaugh intentionally deceived the public in his hearings. We know why. You know why. You are glad he did. So this display by you is really childish and embarrassing to watch, on every level.

Collins was the swing vote on the Confirmation of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh

They assured her in public and private conversations that they honored the precedent of Roe v Wade

They LIED

Look crybaby loser, no one promised anything, and SCOTUS justices don't telegraph their decisions.

You lost, quit being a crybaby loser. That's the term you prefer, right?

who is saying anything about impeachment?

Let lying Judges lie

Time to increase the number of Judges to 13

That is the fix teh system has for bad judges. Impeach them and remove them from office.

If "lying" is so bad, is it bad when lefty judges do it too? Or is it only bad when righty judges do it?

Cry it all out, crybaby. Make sure to use lots of fake LOLs. Kavanaugh intentionally deceived the public in his hearings. We know why. You know why. You are glad he did. So this display by you is really childish and embarrassing to watch, on every level.

Kavanaugh said he would not overturn Roe v Wade

He Lied

More women support the right to keep and bear arms than want an abortion.
The majority of Americans didn’t want the likes of Bork on the Supreme Court – and appropriately so.

And now this blind partisan, conservative Court whose majority are rightwing ideologues is going to overturn settled, accepted case law contrary to the will of the majority of the people.

Forum List

Back