Did Gorsuch and Kavanaugh lie?

Hey america...wake the fuck up

Your first clue was when they confirmed a clearly unfit and incompetent Kavanaugh.

The second and most obvious clue was when they rammed through a literal cultist who held the title of "Handmaiden" in her bizarre cult.
They are awake theft of the election woke them up..

Nope
Increase the number of judges to 13

You are supporting breaking down the system of checks and balances. Incredible.

THAT is a big step towards tyranny, if we take it. Or civil war, if people don't accept it.

The majority of Americans didn’t want the likes of Bork on the Supreme Court – and appropriately so.

And now this blind partisan, conservative Court whose majority are rightwing ideologues is going to overturn settled, accepted case law contrary to the will of the majority of the people.
More women want their right protected to a firearm than want an abortion.

You have nothing worthy of response. You have a pathetic whataboutism point that boils down to "others lie too!".

Anti intellectual, childish, moronic, and just the desperate squealing of a cultist who senses peril for his high cult priests. Nothing more. Scrape it off my shoe.

Translation: I can't address an argument because I can't answer it with an intelligent counter reply.

"I never stated support for Kavanaugh or Gorsuch once in the thread I am focusing on the hypocrisy surrounding the elected people (who all lies some a lot) who ask loaded questions of a nominated justice during the confirmation hearings a problem that started when miserable leftists pushed the pre-loaded litmus test questions for Abortions around 40 years ago."

Now watch Fart funless child have another bile dripping reply.

0eda321c9dbd9e17584e87f1866e9511--copic-colors-copic-markers.jpg

Translation: I can't address an argument because I can't answer it with an intelligent counter reply.

"I never stated support for Kavanaugh or Gorsuch once in the thread I am focusing on the hypocrisy surrounding the elected people (who all lies some a lot) who ask loaded questions of a nominated justice during the confirmation hearings a problem that started when miserable leftists pushed the pre-loaded litmus test questions for Abortions around 40 years ago."

Now watch Fart funless child have another bile dripping reply.

View attachment 640014
You have no argument.

You have only "others lie too!"

A childish non argument, as is to be expected from someone of low intellectual capacity.

The majority of Americans didn’t want the likes of Bork on the Supreme Court – and appropriately so.

And now this blind partisan, conservative Court whose majority are rightwing ideologues is going to overturn settled, accepted case law contrary to the will of the majority of the people.

Judicial Activism is a violation of the role of the courts. EVERY liberal judge, that holds to that, which is the vast majority of them, should be impeached immediately.

None of dem appointed Justices should have been approved in my lifetime.

Cry it all out, crybaby. Make sure to use lots of fake LOLs. Kavanaugh intentionally deceived the public in his hearings. We know why. You know why. You are glad he did. So this display by you is really childish and embarrassing to watch, on every level.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

it was neither settled, no law is, nor was it accepted. Strike and a miss.

Hey america...wake the fuck up

Your first clue was when they confirmed a clearly unfit and incompetent Kavanaugh.

The second and most obvious clue was when they rammed through a literal cultist who held the title of "Handmaiden" in her bizarre cult.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You have no argument.

You have only "others lie too!"

A childish non argument, as is to be expected from someone of low intellectual capacity.

You have ZERO counterpoint which you haven't made yet after several postings.

Here is the section you avoid like holy water when are you going to address it?

I predicted you would do this:

"Now watch Fart funless child have another bile dripping reply."

Yup he came through incredibly!

:laughing0301:

Watch he will do it again with ZERO cogent reply in it, he is that predictable.

Forum List

Back