Did Gorsuch and Kavanaugh lie?

You have ZERO counterpoint which you haven't made yet after several postings.

Here is the section you avoid like holy water when are you going to address it?

"I never stated support for Kavanaugh or Gorsuch once in the thread I am focusing on the hypocrisy surrounding the elected people (who all lies some a lot) who ask loaded questions of a nominated justice during the confirmation hearings a problem that started when miserable leftists pushed the pre-loaded litmus test questions for Abortions around 40 years ago."

I predicted you would do this:

"Now watch Fart funless child have another bile dripping reply."

Yup he came through incredibly!

:laughing0301:

Watch he will do it again with ZERO cogent reply in it, he is that predictable.
There is no counterpoint to make. You have managed only to turn "but others lie, too!" into a bloated series of verbose crybabying. Your point is stupid and childish, and just repeating it is counter enough.

So go ahead, continue embarrassing yourself.

There is no counterpoint to make. You have managed only to turn "but others lie, too!" into a bloated series of verbose crybabying. Your point is stupid and childish, and just repeating it is counter enough.

So go ahead, continue embarrassing yourself.

Thank you for admitting that you can't address this which is what morons like you do often,

"I never stated support for Kavanaugh or Gorsuch once in the thread I am focusing on the hypocrisy surrounding the elected people (who all lies some a lot) who ask loaded questions of a nominated justice during the confirmation hearings a problem that started when miserable leftists pushed the pre-loaded litmus test questions for Abortions around 40 years ago."

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:thewave:

He did NOT lie. The only real liar here is you and those of you trying to make this into something that it isn't.

It isn't as if you had the votes to stop the confirmation.

Funny how you are okay with the last Justice who was seated who lied about not knowing what a woman is. But that's okay, right?

Fucking hypocrit.
He outright LIED
When asked specifically if he supports Roe and Casey he acted annoyed and said there was legal precedent for both and he had no intention of overturning it

Then when given Mississippi which limits abortion after 15 weeks he supports overruling all precedence

HE LIED

Thank you for admitting that you can't address this which is what morons like you do often,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:thewave:
Yes, your points are anti intellectual, childish, useless, and they embarrass themselves.

"Others lie too!"

Moron.

Haha, predictable cult response. I know what you are going to say before you say it.

Well, yes. When you say something that is clearly not true, it is easy to predict that we would call you on it.

I do like the idea that only we Trump supporters would do that. That makes sense. Your fellow lefties reflexively support all lies while the moderates and mainstream conservatives are too beaten down to point out how fucking wrong you are.

He never said that.
rightwinger lied?

1651619173500.png

He outright LIED
When asked specifically if he supports Roe and Casey he acted annoyed and said there was legal precedent for both and he had no intention of overturning it

Then when given Mississippi which limits abortion after 15 weeks he supports overruling all precedence

HE LIED
In addition to not caring that they lied, conservatives are actually trying to defend the lying.

Well, yes. When you say something that is clearly not true, it is easy to predict that we would call you on it.

I do like the idea that only we Trump supporters would do that. That makes sense. Your fellow lefties reflexively support all lies while the moderates and mainstream conservatives are too beaten down to point out how fucking wrong you are.
Yes, Trump and mcconnell packed the court. Yes, you supported it 100%. But, having no integrity, shame or sense of irony, you are willing to pretend you care about court packing now.

This is a hallmark of your cult.

Yes, Trump and mcconnell packed the court. Yes, you supported it 100%. But, having no integrity, shame or sense of irony, you are willing to pretend you care about court packing now.

This is a hallmark of your cult.

Time to stack the court

This court can’t be trusted

Rep Senator Susan Collins says both assured her they supported the precedent of Roe v Wade before she agreed to vote for their confirmation

It appears both voted for a total repeal

If this leaked draft opinion is the final decision and this reporting is accurate, it would be completely inconsistent with what Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh said in their hearings and in our meetings in my office,” Collins, of Maine, said in a statement Tuesday after Politico disclosed the draft. “Obviously, we won’t know each Justice’s decision and reasoning until the Supreme Court officially announces its opinion in this case.”
Yeah cause people saying things not exactly true to get a job.... has never happened before.
And I assure you, Susan Collins has herself.

OK

Post what he said
Kavanaugh: "Senator, I said that it is settled as a precedent of the Supreme Court, entitled the respect under principles of stare decisis."

"Stare decisis": the legal principle of determining points in litigation according to precedent. Stare decisis means “to stand by things decided” in Latin.

Yes, he lied. Yes, he deceived the senate and the American public, and quite intentionally so. He was called out for these lies at the time,, as everyone with a brain cell and a modicum of honesty knew and admitted they knew he was lying.Don't give attention or time to these squirming and squealing Trump cult liars.

It was known by anyone with a functioning brain that he was lying his way into a position to overturn roe v wade, and that this motivation was the one reason such an incompetent and unfit man was nominated and then confirmed.

Sorry Susan collins...you are full of shit. Or embarrassingly incompetent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back