Did Gorsuch and Kavanaugh lie?

Yes, Kavanaugh lied. He could have said he wants to overturn Roe v Wade, and the slimes would have confirmed him anyway. But he was directed to lie, for political expediency.

No counterpoint needed. I agree other people lie, too. Your squealing cultism and noncontribution are just useless.

You finally admitted they all lied yet that made you made at me for bringing it up.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Now when are you going to address the LOADED QUESTIONS Justice nominees face every time they are before the Senate Committee?

Cry it all out, crybaby.

Now sit powerless and frustrated as people criticize your cult leaders. Must sting.
Your denial is further evidence that you realize I am right. I accept your dishonest posturing as your concession. And I know it stings. You always cry like this when you’ve been exposed. Get yourself a Costco membership and buy your tissues in bulk. 👍😎

You finally admitted they all lied yet that made you made at me for bringing it up.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Now when are you going to address the LOADED QUESTIONS Justice nominees face every time they are before the Senate Committee?
No, you confuse yourself again. You are the thin skinned, angry little sissy. I just mocked you for having no good points and for being of low intellectual capacity, as demonstrated by every one of your posts in this thread.

So everyone is a liar and a hypocrite. So nobody can complain. OK thanks professor.

Last edited:
No, you confuse yourself again. You are the thin skinned, angry little sissy. I just mocked you for having no good points and for being of low intellectual capacity, as demonstrated by every one of your posts in this thread.

Ah another evasion to questions brought before you do you sweat when you see them?

In order to further enjoy Farty Fuck’s discomfort, let’s highlight it:

Was Kavanaugh actually literally asked whether he’d vote to reverse Roe v. Wade? No. Obviously not. He could not have answered that question had it been asked. So instead, he was asked nonsense questions about whether Roe v. Wade was “settled” law — as if that means anything.

Yes. It was settled. It was also decided stupidly and baselessly. So, did Kavanaugh “lie?” Of course not. And Farty knows it. Thus all of his crying and lying. It’s actually quite funny at Farty’s expense. As always.

😂

Ah another evasion to questions brought before you do you sweat when you see them?
I see a bunch of crybabying, but not too much material on Kavanaugh's deception. None, in fact. Just a pathetic cultist using whataboutism to be a human shield for people who wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. Sad.

So, Kavanaugh lied. Established.

Gorsuch? Yep, him too. :

Gorsuch also defended the value of precedent when asked about the controversial abortion law.

"Part of the value of precedent -- and it has lots of value, it has value in and of itself, because it is our history and our history has value intrinsically. But it also has an instrumental value in this sense: it adds to the determinacy of law," the judge said.

"Once a case is settled, that adds to the determinacy of the law," Gorsuch added. "What was once a hotly contested issue is no longer a hotly contested issue. We move forward." CNN

We do? Until the very next case brought on it? Then that isn't "moving forward".

Liar.

So, Kavanaugh lied. Established.

Gorsuch? Yep, him too. :

Gorsuch also defended the value of precedent when asked about the controversial abortion law.

"Part of the value of precedent -- and it has lots of value, it has value in and of itself, because it is our history and our history has value intrinsically. But it also has an instrumental value in this sense: it adds to the determinacy of law," the judge said.

"Once a case is settled, that adds to the determinacy of the law," Gorsuch added. "What was once a hotly contested issue is no longer a hotly contested issue. We move forward." CNN

We do? Until the very next case brought on it? Then that isn't "moving forward".

Liar.
Nope. Not established. Not even true. You have lied. Again.

Forum List

Back