🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Hillary just blow it big time?

Hillary thinks black people are super predators and she wants to bring them to heel? Not surprising, she IS a Democrat, after all.
To be fair, my insider Republican uncle has said similar things.
But he's probably not a hypocrite about it like Hillary who panders for their votes.
Well, considering he calls me a "racist" for supporting racial separation and posting on stormfront. Yeah, he kind of is.

He literally described the future of America as a country in which we have to mass-produce behavior enhancing drugs just to keep non-white crime at a sustainable level. I understand where he is coming from, but all that does is temporarily solve that problem.

Hillary thinks black people are super predators and she wants to bring them to heel? Not surprising, she IS a Democrat, after all.
To be fair, my insider Republican uncle has said similar things.
But he's probably not a hypocrite about it like Hillary who panders for their votes.
Well, considering he calls me a "racist" for supporting racial separation and posting on stormfront. Yeah, he kind of is.

He literally described the future of America as a country in which we have to mass-produce behavior enhancing drugs just to keep non-white crime at a sustainable level. I understand where he is coming from, but all that does is temporarily solve that problem.
He sounds more like a Democrat to me.

Forum List

Back