🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Hillarys Unsecured Email Server Get ProAmerican Spies Killed?

gipper, the libertarian voting for a lefty, is engaged in deniability. There is no evidence that her "carelessness" killed the man. This thread is one of the lamest in some months as are the defenses of it
If it's so lame than why have you posted so many posts in it? In fact you were the first to respond. You must feel it hits the target...
I don't think Jake knows what plausible deniability means.

Remember....the only thing al capone was guilty of was tax evasion.......

edthecynic says he is smarter than this man...

Last edited:
so nothing "classified" was in the email or the lying Rotten Cotton could not be talking about it.
I guess you know more than him...
Anyone with a single working brain cell known more than lying Rotten Cotton!

EXCLUSIVE: Iran Nuke Scientist Defects to U.S.
  • By MATTHEW COLE March 30, 2010
The officials were said to have termed the defection of the scientist, Shahram Amiri, "an intelligence coup" in the continuing CIA operation to spy on and undermine Iran's nuclear program.

Last edited:
she may have screwed up and got this man executed....really? there are people who will vote for this idiot?

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

Mr. Ram, this has been posted before and this is the content Mr. Cotton is referring to:

""We have a diplomatic, 'psychological' issue, not a legal one. Our friend has to be given a way out," the email by Richard Morningstar, a former State Department special envoy for Eurasian energy, read, according to the Associated Press. "Our person won't be able to do anything anyway. If he has to leave so be it."

Unless Mr. Amiri changed his name to "Our friend" I don't know how anyone can prove that this missive was about him specifically.

Why doesn't Mr. Cotton also provide the time and date stamp for this email? Sure would go a long way towards given him an iota of credibility.

she may have screwed up and got this man executed....really? there are people who will vote for this idiot?

Mr. Ram, this has been posted before and this is the content Mr. Cotton is referring to:

""We have a diplomatic, 'psychological' issue, not a legal one. Our friend has to be given a way out," the email by Richard Morningstar, a former State Department special envoy for Eurasian energy, read, according to the Associated Press. "Our person won't be able to do anything anyway. If he has to leave so be it."

Unless Mr. Amiri changed his name to "Our friend" I don't know how anyone can prove that this missive was about him specifically.
Nice try...they knew who he was by that time not what he did....Clinton wrecklessly clued them in

Nice try...they knew who he was by that time not what he did....Clinton wrecklessly clued them in

That doesn't appear to be in Mr. Cotton's comments. (Not that Mr. Cotton doesn't have a motive here.) Would you care to verify?

In your silly pea brain, perhaps.
You can get ticked and insult me all you want but it doesn't excuse her careless behavior that got a man killed. I'm sure he is not the only one either... some are claiming her email may have been hacked in Benghazi and that is why the terrorist knew where Ambassador Stevens was hiding. PEA BRAIN!
I am not insulting you, I am telling you the truth. You have nothing to show that HRC's actions in office killed the spy.
Like every other liberal you wouldnt know the truth if it hit you in the face ..

That doesn't appear to be in Mr. Cotton's comments. Would you care to verify?
She by referring to him connected him to the U.S. and the state dept. Cotton was very clear on that point. You don't do what she did because you can get someone killed

LIAR!
You lie like Rotten Cotton!
As the link I posted more than once showed that the media published "what he did" several months BEFORE the emails!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Iran Nuke Scientist Defects to U.S.
  • By MATTHEW COLE March 30, 2010
The officials were said to have termed the defection of the scientist, Shahram Amiri, "an intelligence coup" in the continuing CIA operation to spy on and undermine Iran's nuclear program.

She by referring to him connected him to the U.S. and the state dept. Cotton was very clear on that point. [/QUOTE]

Gotta be some kind of brain damage going on there. ^

Forum List

Back