🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Hillarys Unsecured Email Server Get ProAmerican Spies Killed?

In your silly pea brain, perhaps.
You can get ticked and insult me all you want but it doesn't excuse her careless behavior that got a man killed. I'm sure he is not the only one either... some are claiming her email may have been hacked in Benghazi and that is why the terrorist knew where Ambassador Stevens was hiding. PEA BRAIN!

If you vote for her you are voting for a women who is so stupid she gets people killed....that makes you stupid as well...

You do realize this guy went back to Iran in 2010 on his own and disappeared shortly thereafter, right?
Watch the link..
It could be the Iranians blackmailed him. They may have said you return or your entire family gets executed. We likely may not know the truth for some time, as the MSM will do all it can to protect Clinton and refuse to report anything detrimental.

You can get ticked and insult me all you want but it doesn't excuse her careless behavior that got a man killed. I'm sure he is not the only one either... some are claiming her email may have been hacked in Benghazi and that is why the terrorist knew where Ambassador Stevens was hiding. PEA BRAIN!
What makes you think her e-mail got the Iranian killed?
WHO was to blame for her e-mails being published for the whole world to see?
If it had been a hack, he would have been executed years ago, while she was still using the server, yes?

I am not insulting you, I am telling you the truth. You have nothing to show that HRC's actions in office killed the spy.

I am not insulting you, I am telling you the truth. You have nothing to show that HRC's actions in office killed the spy.
There you go again with your typical statist plausible deniability.

Jake Think:
Ds good.

Rs bad.

I am not insulting you, I am telling you the truth. You have nothing to show that HRC's actions in office killed the spy
Everyone knows what happened...you just are too wrapped in ideology to except reality...she is a danger to the nation.

There you go again with your typical statist plausible deniability. Jake Think: Ds good.
Rs bad.
gipper, the libertarian voting for a lefty, is engaged in deniability. There is no evidence that her "carelessness" killed the man. This thread is one of the lamest in some months as are the defenses of it.

What makes you think her e-mail got the Iranian killed?
WHO was to blame for her e-mails being published for the whole world to see?
If it had been a hack, he would have been executed years ago, while she was still using the server, yes?
No

gipper, the libertarian voting for a lefty, is engaged in deniability. There is no evidence that her "carelessness" killed the man. This thread is one of the lamest in some months as are the defenses of it
If it's so lame than why have you posted so many posts in it? In fact you were the first to respond. You must feel it hits the target...

gipper, the libertarian voting for a lefty, is engaged in deniability. There is no evidence that her "carelessness" killed the man. This thread is one of the lamest in some months as are the defenses of it.
Do you know why members of our government are not allowed to use a private server to do government business? Because; and they are told this...because it could get someone killed

she may have screwed up and got this man executed....really? there are people who will vote for this idiot?
Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email
Rotten Cotton, like all CON$, is a pathological liar!
The story with his name was made public by the media as early as March 30, 2010, long before either email mentioned him in July 2010 so nothing "classified" was in the email.

EXCLUSIVE: Iran Nuke Scientist Defects to U.S.
  • By MATTHEW COLE March 30, 2010
The officials were said to have termed the defection of the scientist, Shahram Amiri, "an intelligence coup" in the continuing CIA operation to spy on and undermine Iran's nuclear program.

Forum List

Back