Did I just hear this right.. Open MIC saying the mortality rate is only 1/10th of what they say it is

So the press already got their vaccine and the numbers from Stanford mortality rate is only 1/10th that what they say it is ..

The reports they refer to is the fact that there may be millions of people in california that have been exposed to the chinese disease that never showed symptoms

so the overall fatality rate may be no worse than the common flu

but the jury is still out on that

So the press already got their vaccine and the numbers from Stanford mortality rate is only 1/10th that what they say it is ..

The reports they refer to is the fact that there may be millions of people in california that have been exposed to the chinese disease that never showed symptoms

so the overall fatality rate may be no worse than the common flu

but the jury is still out on that

Reports from several places are indicating similar results.

You're actually planting your flag on a conversation between two stagehands??

Holy SHIT.

Meanwhile, back at the actual stats:

CLOSED CASES 829,814

Cases which had an outcome:
658,121 (79%) Recovered / Discharged
171,693 (21%) Deaths

(that's worldwide)

Sooooooooooooo 0.3 is only off by a factor of like 300

I wonder if this conversation went down on April 1st. The one stagehand says "7000 cases in California" while the current official number is about five times that (33,865).

And obviously, no vaccine exists either. Good GODS some people are gullible.

I wonder if this conversation went down on April 1st. The one stagehand says "7000 cases in California" while the current official number is about five times that (33,865).

Gullible – perhaps.

More likely intentionally dishonest; a failed attempt to propagate the lie that the health and safety protocols were unwarranted.

Gullible – perhaps.

More likely intentionally dishonest; a failed attempt to propagate the lie that the health and safety protocols were unwarranted.

This is typical stagehand bullshit-banter, I've been in that position more times than I could count. And based on the old numbers I strongly suspect it was an April Fool's joke.

With this precedent, can a Democrat President not roll out the same kind of control programs with the seasonal flu?

"We must lockdown the country in order to reduce 'automobile accidents/flu death/illness from smog....etc'?

Forum List

Back