Zone1 Did I miss anything? Let me reintroduce myself.

I'm TemplarKormac. More affectionately known as TK around here. Classical liberal, if you will. As far as the American two party system, I am a Political Atheist. I don't care who you are or what you believe in I'll respect you, just not a bad attitude.

I'm not gone, just lurking.
That is not political atheism. That attitude and mode of dealing with your fellow countrymen, is just good common sense. You have your political opinions and beliefs, so not atheistic. You allow others, to have theirs and still associate, work with, etc, those that differ. Nothing wrong with that, as sometimes there are points of agreement to be found on both sides of the divide, and people are just people, not scum because they disagree. Of course, if they are assholes about it, they are indeed scum.

That is not political atheism. That attitude and mode of dealing with your fellow countrymen, is just good common sense. You have your political opinions and beliefs, so not atheistic. You allow others, to have theirs and still associate, work with, etc, those that differ. Nothing wrong with that, as sometimes there are points of agreement to be found on both sides of the divide, and people are just people, not scum because they disagree. Of course, if they are assholes about it, they are indeed scum.
By political atheism, I mean there are not two parties, but one group of people working against us, the American people.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back