Did John Boehner Violate the Logan Act?

You mean like Nancy Pelosi did that the far left drones like you had no problem with?
Which leader of a foreign nation did Nancy Pelosi invite to speak before Congress? And did she do it behind Bush's back?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Once again the far left will ignore their own..

I guess being a far left drone in Germany has blinded you to much..
I ask again: which foreign leader did Nancy Pelosi, as Speaker of the US HOR from 2007-2011, invite to speak before Congress?

Answer: no one.

Nancy understands how the Congress is supposed to work. Boehner does not.

You can go around insulting the Left as much as you want, but it won't change the facts.

Are you even capable of debating ideas and information.

Look it up yourself do your own research there far left drone..

However this trumps what is happening now and the far left was silent..

Speaker Pelosi Goes to Syria Taylor Marsh

However if you still support the far left I suggest look at who you are supporting before look at anyone else.

Not the same. A number of GOP representatives have visited foreign dignitary overseas, especially in the ME. Not the same as INVITING a world leader to speak in front of the Congress.

Discernment is really not your thing, what?

It is not in the scope of the House authority to be involved in foreign policy, why do you go meet with them?

Pelosi and Boehner both took action to embarrass the President, both are wrong. Spin all you want, wrong is wrong, can't excuse one without being a biased, bigoted partisan hack.

I am really hoping to show great and warm empathy for you, for you really seem to lack the ability to discern details that make things different from each other.

Really, so many Righties are like 1st graders who still need to draw with really, really thick crayons. The slim stuff just doesn't work for them, maybe never.

Again, for those who are so dense that a WMD would not break through their skulls:

John Boehner, the current Speaker of the HOR, invited Bibi WITHOUT consulting with the President first. This is a MASSIVE breach of protocol. Other speakers, including Boehner himself, have made invites, but in consultation with the WH.

Now, is there anyone out there who still does not understand this?

Did John Boehner Violate the Logan Act?

Did John Boehner Commit Sedition?

Did John Boehner Commit Treason?

Is John Boehner a Moron?

Did John Boehner Violate the Logan Act By Inviting Netanyahu To Speak?
Saul Goodman
January 22, 2015

Reecently, in a shocking breach of protocol and precedent which once again demonstrated the utter contempt with which he views the Office of the President of the United States, John Boehner extended an invitation to address Congress to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. An Israeli election is coming up in a few months, and Netanyahu, whose policies have become increasingly unpopular in Israel, faces a difficult campaign. Clearly Boehner is trying to help Netanyahu's chances in the election, but his unprecedented invitation was not only an insult to the President of the United States and to 200 years of history and precedent, it may also violate the Logan Act, a crime punishable by up to three years imprisonment.

<snip>

The Constitution makes clear that matters of international diplomacy are within the scope of Executive, not Legislative powers. It is the President who decides whether to recognize foreign governments. It is the President who receives foreign dignitaries. It is the President who negotiates treaties. Congress DOES play a role - they must approve treaties by a two thirds vote and they must approve the appointment of Ambassadors by the President. But they do not initiate policy. And in any event, these are functions of the SENATE. John Boehner is not a member of the Senate.

So what do you think? Is John Boehner simply a classless,
insulting obstructionist fool, or is he also a criminal?

Your link is a slideshow of young, attractive women. Thanks for that, BTW. But it's not what I consider a worth while source to discuss alleged treason by the Speaker of the House.

Which leader of a foreign nation did Nancy Pelosi invite to speak before Congress? And did she do it behind Bush's back?

I ask again: which foreign leader did Nancy Pelosi, as Speaker of the US HOR from 2007-2011, invite to speak before Congress?

You can go around insulting the Left as much as you want, but it won't change the facts.

Look it up yourself do your own research there far left drone..

However this trumps what is happening now and the far left was silent..

Speaker Pelosi Goes to Syria Taylor Marsh

However if you still support the far left I suggest look at who you are supporting before look at anyone else.

Not the same. A number of GOP representatives have visited foreign dignitary overseas, especially in the ME. Not the same as INVITING a world leader to speak in front of the Congress.

Discernment is really not your thing, what?

It is not in the scope of the House authority to be involved in foreign policy, why do you go meet with them?

Pelosi and Boehner both took action to embarrass the President, both are wrong. Spin all you want, wrong is wrong, can't excuse one without being a biased, bigoted partisan hack.

The irony impaired far left and their comments!

I am really hoping to show great and warm empathy for you, for you really seem to lack the ability to discern details that make things different from each other.

Really, so many Righties are like 1st graders who still need to draw with really, really thick crayons. The slim stuff just doesn't work for them, maybe never.

Again, for those who are so dense that a WMD would not break through their skulls:

John Boehner, the current Speaker of the HOR, invited Bibi WITHOUT consulting with the President first. This is a MASSIVE breach of protocol. Other speakers, including Boehner himself, have made invites, but in consultation with the WH.

Wow the far left will do all it can to excuse their own and continue to push their hatred for Jews.

Wow the far left will do all it can to excuse their own and continue to push their hatred for Jews.

Well, aren't you just as stupid as fuck. I AM a Jew and I strongly support Israel. But Bibi has no business speaking before the US Congress a.) during his own re-election campaign and b.) when the thing was arranged without even consulting the President. Presidents make foreign policy, not Congresses. If Bibi really has something of concern to speak about, then it is first with our President, at the White House.

Learn to discern. You are unbelievably slow on the gun, you poor thing, you. Learn your political history, asswipe.

Well, aren't you just as stupid as fuck. I AM a Jew and I strongly support Israel. But Bibi has no business speaking before the US Congress a.) during his own re-election campaign and b.) when the thing was arranged without even consulting the President. Presidents make foreign policy, not Congresses. If Bibi really has something of concern to speak about, then it is first with our President, at the White House.

Learn to discern. You are unbelievably slow on the gun, you poor thing, you. Learn your political history, asswipe.

Oh he has every right to be there and more right than the president of the united states since he more pro freedom. How about you take a 10 miles hike then come back. You need time to think.

Yet you hate Jews by supporting the far left.. Interesting!

Yet not one far left drone can show where protocol has been breached other that what the far left press is telling to think..

The point is that John Boehner has absolutely no business inviting foreign leaders to the USA. The protocol for more than 200 years is that American politics, esp. American political strite, ends at the water's edge. It is the EXECUTIVE branch that invites foreign dignitaries, not John Boehner. Only, it is not specifically prohibited in the US Constitution. So, I doubt it is illegal, just classless. Typical for a Republican.

You mean like Nancy Pelosi did that the far left drones like you had no problem with?

Bullshit red herring.
Pelosi went to negotiate in Syria behind Bush's back. Dems are usually guilty of things they accuse Republicans of, Herr Dumschit.

Foreign heads of state and heads of government from 48 countries have addressed joint meetings of Congress more than a hundred times. France and the United Kingdom lead the list with eight joint meeting addresses by heads of state or dignitaries. Other countries leading the list are: Israel (7), Mexico (7), Italy (6), Ireland (6), South Korea (6), Germany, including West Germany and unified Germany (5), India (4), Canada (4), Australia (4), Argentina (3), and the Philippines (3). Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Winston Churchill made three joint addresses to Congress, more than any other foreign dignitary (1941, 1943, and 1952). Prime Minister of Israel Yitzak Rabin addressed joint meetings of Congress on two occasions (1976 and 1994) as did Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (1996 and 2011). Nelson Mandela of South Africa has also addressed Congress twice (1990 and 1994).[4]

Joint session of the United States Congress - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Still waiting for proof form the far left that this violated protocols as the far left blog sites are saying.

Even in the far left drone press meeting today words like "may" and "could be" were used.

Yet to the far left that means an absolute..

I think anyone who breaches protocol should be roundly criticized. Can you think of any other recent breaches of protocol? Like, deep bows to ME and far east potentates and a pat on the back to the Queen of England.

BiBi probably won't get a single vote from any member of US Congress. As Hillary says, 'what difference does it make?'

Hey dumbass, do you know what a JOINT SESSION of congress is? The senate has to agree to it. They are gathering information, not entering into negotiations. But considering congress appropriates foreign aid they have a valid reason to gather information, your dear leader sure can't be counted on to tell them the truth.

It's a political play. It's unworthy of respect

Forum List

Back