DID Mexican protesters in Mexico expose Dems race baiting

Guessing you have no clue as to the impact of a trade deal?

The trade deal that Congress has to approve….that has zero mention of the wall. Yes I know the impact. None.

No he doesn't need congress to approve what he's done.
https://www.quora.com/Does-the-U-S-President-independently-have-the-power-to-raise-taxes-on-imports
Trump has significant authority to unilaterally hit any country with a tariff. He doesn't need a green light from Congress, according to the Peterson Institute of International Economics.

Tariffs are one thing.
Trade deals are not.

Tariffs do nothing to pay for the wall. Or do you not know how they work either?

I do, seems you don't.
We've been though this before.

I was right then. I would be right now if you wanted to discuss it. Which is why you do not.

No you were not right. :lol:

The trade deal that Congress has to approve….that has zero mention of the wall. Yes I know the impact. None.

No he doesn't need congress to approve what he's done.
https://www.quora.com/Does-the-U-S-President-independently-have-the-power-to-raise-taxes-on-imports
Trump has significant authority to unilaterally hit any country with a tariff. He doesn't need a green light from Congress, according to the Peterson Institute of International Economics.

Tariffs are one thing.
Trade deals are not.

Tariffs do nothing to pay for the wall. Or do you not know how they work either?

I do, seems you don't.
We've been though this before.

I was right then. I would be right now if you wanted to discuss it. Which is why you do not.

No you were not right. :lol:

I reported that the tariffs are taxes paid by importers. Tariffing Mexican goods only means that the importer in the US is paying more taxes to the US government. Mexico pays zilch.

Lets hear your explanation of tariffs; I’m sure it will be unique and full of crap.

tariffs are the second largest source of revenue next to the IRS.

What are Import Taxes?
Import tax (also known as an import duty or import tariff) is collected by US Customs on every import that comes into the US.

Import taxes are a source of income for the US Government and are a way to restrict or facilitate the import of certain commodities.

What are Import Taxes?
Import tax (also known as an import duty or import tariff) is collected by US Customs on every import that comes into the US.

Import taxes are a source of income for the US Government and are a way to restrict or facilitate the import of certain commodities.

Nobody is debating that.

The tariffs are paid by importers; Americans.

Mexico pays nothing.

Dream up bullshit as they go back or get arrested. The troops are building the shit out of some wall and Mexico is starting to pay for it as TRUMP said they would. He said they may not know it but they would pay for it and they are just getting started paying through the nose. They did get a trade deal, but the wall is coming out of their deal. The art is alive and well.

Well, that is a cute story. Now only if it were true. They layed down some barbed wire that will do nothing.
Mexico isn’t paying a single peso for Trump’s wall. You’re relying on the blob’s words which are 100% worthless or have you been out in the sun too long combing the forest floor?

Thanks for reminding us what a dumbass you are.

I agree, they won't be paying a single peso...they'll be paying many more peso's.

It’s been 2 years since the blob oozed into the oval office. So far, they have paid nothing. They will never pay anything. But keep up with the lies….it’s all you have left.

Oh geez, I forgot the rules. So if it doesn't actually say "wall", then it doesn't count?

Well, that is a cute story. Now only if it were true. They layed down some barbed wire that will do nothing.
Mexico isn’t paying a single peso for Trump’s wall. You’re relying on the blob’s words which are 100% worthless or have you been out in the sun too long combing the forest floor?

Thanks for reminding us what a dumbass you are.

I agree, they won't be paying a single peso...they'll be paying many more peso's.

It’s been 2 years since the blob oozed into the oval office. So far, they have paid nothing. They will never pay anything. But keep up with the lies….it’s all you have left.

Oh geez, I forgot the rules. So if it doesn't actually say "wall", then it doesn't count?

Well, tell us what it says, how much money is going toward the “wall” barrier” or whatever, etc… You pick the verbiage; just tell us how much money Mexico is giving us that is being allocated to it via the deal.

Well, tell us what it says, how much money is going toward the “wall” barrier” or whatever, etc… You pick the verbiage; just tell us how much money Mexico is giving us that is being allocated to it via the deal.

Hey, if it doesn't say "wall", it doesn't count...dumbass.

You seem to be arguing with yourself now.

All I did was ask you how much Mexico is going to be paying us for the wall.

Go back to where I said "many pesos"....and if you feel we personally will be receiving a check, as in "paying us"...you are sadly mistaken.

No

But it did expose that the troops were sent to the border for purely political purposes with today’s news that they are being withdrawn now that the election is over.
So you are saying the barbed wires installed by our troops are a mirage?
No. Unnecessary. Just like their presence.

HOPE the imaginary caravaners don't rip their imaginary country flags on the imaginary barbed wire that the troops installed according to the liberal's denial of reality's existance.

Ok…whatever.

The nation is 0.00% more secure than it was before the political stunt though.

Go back to where I said "many pesos"....and if you feel we personally will be receiving a check, as in "paying us"...you are sadly mistaken.

Not at all. I always knew Trump was lying out of his ass. I wasn’t dumb enough to believe it. Apparently you were.

I do like pointing out the lies though and I really like how folks like yourself try to rationalize the lies.

Aren’t you tired of having to tell lies to cover the lies your blob/messiah told?

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

Exports are the goods and services produced in one country and purchased by residents of another country.
As an example, the United States imported $1.68 trillion in goods between January and August 2018. During that same period, it exported $1.12 trillion in goods. This created a deficit of $565.6 billion.

Tariffs go to the government that impose them. For example; if the USA imposed a tariff on Iphones made and brought to the USA from China, the US government gets the money, which is usually a percentage of the product price, or some variation of that strategy.

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

Exports are the goods and services produced in one country and purchased by residents of another country.
As an example, the United States imported $1.68 trillion in goods between January and August 2018. During that same period, it exported $1.12 trillion in goods. This created a deficit of $565.6 billion.

Tariffs go to the government that impose them. For example; if the USA imposed a tariff on Iphones made and brought to the USA from China, the US government gets the money, which is usually a percentage of the product price, or some variation of that strategy.

Ok, where oh where do you imagine that money comes from?

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

What are Import Taxes?

Nobody is debating that.

Mexico pays nothing.

Ok, where oh where do you imagine that money comes from?

It says it right there.

When Mexicans protested illegal immigrants in their country did that expose Mexicans as racist?
THEN it actually exposed Dems labeling anti illegal immigration as racist as Dems race baiting. -oops!
Are you really starting to understand that the Progressives have been using the Race Form in any manner that they can. I can be any race except white. White people have been their target for year s. They plant the Race Bomb any where at any time and use it as needed when they run out of any facts or lies. Look at the History and it will show you that all of the above is true. So when you see the word race you know very well the person using it is a Democrat/Progressive/Commie.

They even brought race baiting into Bill Nelson's concession speach somehow, amazingly out of context and inappropriate.
And they complain about the very division they create = deflective behavior-displacing blame.
But the kicker was not just race baiting but then gender baiting and pandering to the LGBT community when the Orlando night club shooting incident was on Nelson's watch, his failed vetting policy and TRUMP was the one who showed concern and did a speach in Orlando while Clinton and Nelson were nowhere for that community until they created a memorial, whereby Bill Nelson visited Pulse nightclub in order to bait the gun laws shtick and make his stance.

Forum List

Back