Did obama bomb any more countries this AM?

Get your facts straight. Al Qaeda was in Iraq but had been marginalized by the time Obama took office, but when Obama withdrew the troops and ended support for the Sunni militias that were fighting al Qaeda, it morphed into ISIS. All of he horror we are seeing in the ME now are the result of Obama withdrawing from Iraq in 2011 despite warnings from the Pentagon and the diplomats that Iraq would go up in flames if he did, because he didn't want to go into the 2012 election having not kept his promise from 2008. Probably the most cynical, unprincipled and evil thing any US president ever did.
ISIS started in the 90s. Then changed their name to ISIS in 06.
I understand when he withdrew it was bad, but saying "created" is just malarkey
No, you are mistaken. Al Qaeda started in the 90's but ISIS didn't exist until after Obama withdrew from Iraq. ISIS and al Qaeda are still two distinct organizations today.
Do some research homie. I haven't stated ANYTHING about AQ. I was talking about ISIS
You should have talked about al Qaeda since ISIS emerged from a radical fringe of al Qaeda in Iraq and finally broke with al Qadea on a few years ago.
They were still their own group BEFORE AQ.
Wrong.

ISIL originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda and participated in the Iraqi insurgency following the 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces. The group proclaimed itself a worldwide caliphate[56][57] and began referring to itself as Islamic State (الدولة الإسلامية ad-Dawlah al-Islāmiyah) or IS[58] in June 2014. As a caliphate, it claims religious, political and military authority over all Muslims worldwide.[59]

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back