Did Penn State know about it?

Paterno is fired. He should be indicted. Think college kids have any sense? They rioted in protest of the firing a coach who allegedly sanctioned the sexual abuse of young boys. Be true to your schooll?

The fallout is amazing. There are so many lives impacted by one sicko.

I'd like to know if Paterno followed university protocol. His ethics are clearly questionable, but I am curious as to what the required procedure was and did he adhere.

Alum football first I guess. Gotta win to sell tickets. Can't fire a coach and risk losing when "the game" is on the line. Besides the players were probably on financial aid ane were losers anyway.

ETA: sarcasm

what players?

the guy didnt have sex with college football players.....

he raped 10 year old boys........

the victims were kids from the second life charity.....the predators are always were the kids are....this will get much worse...so far its 9 boys.....its like the tip of the iceberg one might think....how many wont come forward...i saw an article that said this could reach 100 million in lawsuits alone

yes penn state and the higher uppers knew about it and did nothing....the police knew about it and did nothing

This is extremely difficult to comprehend.

the cover up is not. i am sorry but these people are everywhere kids are....and this just shows the fucked up nature of football worshippers....students are protesting the firing of this man????

I'd like to know if Paterno followed university protocol. His ethics are clearly questionable, but I am curious as to what the required procedure was and did he adhere.

there is no university protocal... there is pennsylvania state law that required paterno to at the least report the incident to his superior, which he did......

but the question is wether paterno downplayed the incident he was aware of.. the raping of the 10 year old boy in the shower.... to his boss....

paternos boss... the athletic director.... is definately on the line since he was obligated by law to report the incident to the police and child services......

Groups and organizations always defend their own and this was reported, but like the Catholic church scandal, then hidden. What I don't understand is was this rape? If he molested these children did they report it? And when this person walked in on it why didn't he stop it?

yes penn state and the higher uppers knew about it and did nothing....the police knew about it and did nothing

the cover up is not. i am sorry but these people are everywhere kids are....and this just shows the fucked up nature of football worshippers....students are protesting the firing of this man????

students are protesting the firing of patero and the university president, not the firing of the man who did the molestations.......

Groups and organizations always defend their own and this was reported, but like the Catholic church scandal, then hidden. What I don't understand is was this rape? If he molested these children did they report it? And when this person walked in on it why didn't he stop it?

the grand jury report answers all your questions.......

it can be found with google......

Oh, I'm with you. I am a little polly anna when it comes to the bad deeds humans do to other humans. Takes me a while to digest the ghastly reality.

my question is that this guy was hanging around 10 year old boys and having them sleep over at his house where he molested them and the wife didnt have a clue what was going on?

there is no university protocal... there is pennsylvania state law that required paterno to at the least report the incident to his superior, which he did......

but the question is wether paterno downplayed the incident he was aware of.. the raping of the 10 year old boy in the shower.... to his boss....

paternos boss... the athletic director.... is definately on the line since he was obligated by law to report the incident to the police and child services......

No standard operating procedure for managers to report suspected inappropriate behaviour? I hope that all organizations will implement one today.

No standard operating procedure for managers to report suspected inappropriate behaviour? I hope that all organizations will implement one today.

well, not really needed since state law already covers it.......

Forum List

Back