🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Senator Obama supported murderers and rapists ??

It's 5 years old and Kenya has had another presidential election since then. We've had 2.

What's your point?

That Barack Obama's 1st cousin - Odinga- burned 20 - 30,000 villagers alive, had women raped - slaughtered -in order to steal an election? Significant? Let the readers decide.

So you hold the President accountable for what his cousin does?

No. I hold him accountable for supporting Odinga. Odinga is a mass murderer.

That is not support of massacre and genocide, yidnar-dingo.

Quote exactly from it where Obama says, if that is him at all, "Go massacre and genocide."

98% of America continues to laugh at this stuff, yidnar-dingo.

Quote exactly from it where Obama says, if that is him at all, "Go massacre and genocide."

if thats not him then is it you ?? and he is walking with and praising a butcher !! i guess you believe the muslim brotherhood are good kind people that would not even dream of committing an act of terror .:eusa_eh:

if thats not him then is it you ?? and he is walking with and praising a butcher !! i guess you believe the muslim brotherhood are good kind people that would not even dream of committing an act of terror .:eusa_eh:

yidnar-dingo, once again, show us where your Dear Leader is saying "go butcher" "go genocide".

The Muslim Brotherhood is similar to our white Christian militias, and good people want nothing to do with either of them, right?

Because the mainstream media has never reported the truth about Obama. They are too busy covering up the truth for him. If the American public realised just how closely Obama is following Hitlers footsteps for the takeover of America they would be horrified. Awakening the American people is going to be the real challenge here. - Jeremiah

yidnar-dingo, once again, show us where your Dear Leader is saying "go butcher" "go genocide".

The Muslim Brotherhood is similar to our white Christian militias, and good people want nothing to do with either of them, right?

White Christian militias is Obama speak for the HLS these days. There are no Christian militias much less ones that would cut your head off and shout allah akbar for a photo op. Leave that nonsense to the real terrorists - the Muslim Brotherhood. - Jeremiah

Muslim brotherhood are terrorists - same as Hizbollah - Al Qaeda - Hamas - CAIR - all terrorist outfits. - Jeremiah

Muslim brotherhood are terrorists - same as Hizbollah - Al Qaeda - Hamas - CAIR - all terrorist outfits. - Jeremiah
white Christian militias, for sure

white Christian militias, for sure
conservative my ass !! you are pathetic.

Forum List

Back