Did Sheriff Dupnick comment help build a defense case for the accused killer?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
"And today I want to tell you that I hope that all Americans are saddened and as shocked as we are. And I hope that some of them or most of them are as angry as I am and as a lot of us are. And I think it's time as a country that we need to do a little soul searching. Because it's the vitriolic rhetoric that we hear day in and day out from people in the radio business and some people in the tv business, and what we see on tv and how our youngsters are being raised. That this has not become the nice United States of America that most of us grew up in. And I think it's time that we do the soul searching."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Sheriff blames free speech as likely cause of Arizona massacre - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com Sheriff blames free speech as likely cause of Arizona massacre - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

In other words the shooter is not the blame but others are according to the expert opinion of the sheriff.

why? this happened in arizona. Does anybody have doubts that he won´t reach his 25th birthday? The green mile is vasted for him.

why? this happened in arizona. Does anybody have doubts that he won´t reach his 25th birthday? The green mile is vasted for him.

I don't know when a defense lawyer says that an expert said the jury will listen. I have heard his parents havehired the lawyer that represented the uno bomber. Not sure how true that is though

Hard to tell where this guy is coming from. His jurisdiction is restricted to the County he represents but he insists on making wild statements about National issues being the cause of a person in his jurisdiction committing a heinous crime. It sounds like whining excuses for not doing his job.

Hard to tell where this guy is coming from. His jurisdiction is restricted to the County he represents but he insists on making wild statements about National issues being the cause of a person in his jurisdiction committing a heinous crime. It sounds like whining excuses for not doing his job.

I think a good defense lawyer will take his words since he claimed to be an expert and use them as a defense. He should have said nothing but facts about the situation not his opinion.

Federal Judge was killed, it is a Federal Case. The feds don't play around in court. No half baked defense or silly claims allowed.

Federal Judge was killed, it is a Federal Case. The feds don't play around in court. No half baked defense or silly claims allowed.

If he's allowed the insanity plea then he will be let off to an extent. To convict a jury must not have any reasonable doubt.

"And today I want to tell you that I hope that all Americans are saddened and as shocked as we are. And I hope that some of them or most of them are as angry as I am and as a lot of us are. And I think it's time as a country that we need to do a little soul searching. Because it's the vitriolic rhetoric that we hear day in and day out from people in the radio business and some people in the tv business, and what we see on tv and how our youngsters are being raised. That this has not become the nice United States of America that most of us grew up in. And I think it's time that we do the soul searching."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Sheriff blames free speech as likely cause of Arizona massacre - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com Sheriff blames free speech as likely cause of Arizona massacre - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

In other words the shooter is not the blame but others are according to the expert opinion of the sheriff.

He wasn't blaming free speech, he was blaming Sarah Palin et al and their prompting anyone, even crazy lunatics to get and use guns at will.

He wasn't blaming free speech, he was blaming Sarah Palin et al and their prompting anyone, even crazy lunatics to get and use guns at will.

Differant topic of discussion please move along. There is a thread for that. I am also in that thread.

Differant topic of discussion please move along. There is a thread for that. I am also in that thread.

You ask a loaded question like that and then don't want any answer but one agreeing with you?

Typical.

Leave the man alone, he's grieving and he has a right to talk about it.

If he's allowed the insanity plea then he will be let off to an extent. To convict a jury must not have any reasonable doubt.

Hate to break it to you but insanity plea almost never works. And the Judge does not have to allow it unless the Judge feels it is an acceptable defense strategy.

Provide a shred of evidence that Sarah Palin advised, suggested or encouraged ANYONE to shoot elected officials.

Provide a shred of evidence that Sarah Palin advised, suggested or encouraged ANYONE to shoot elected officials.

Why do you think she took the map with the crosshairs off of her site? Any idea?

Why do you think she took the map with the crosshairs off of her site? Any idea?

Not because it is what YOU RETARDS Claim. By the way? When was the election? Why would she keep it up indefinitely? Personally I think it came down because of whinny little shits like you and the rest of your retarded buddies claiming things not in evidence.

Are you AWARE that 3 years ago the demented fuck ask the Congresswoman a question and hated the response? SO much so that people that KNOW him have stated he CONTINUED to hate her even on the day of the shooting?

Correct me if I am wrong but did Palin have a map up 3 YEARS ago? By the way the map only came down on one site, the other still has it. So much for YOUR theory.

At least Obama is not playing you pathetic losers game. he is taking the high road and asking for everyone to calm down. Meanwhile losers like you and the rest of the liberals on this board keep making shit up.

STILL WAITING.

You ask a loaded question like that and then don't want any answer but one agreeing with you?

Typical.

What loaded question?

You are making a political statement thats not workable in a court of law.

Hate to break it to you but insanity plea almost never works. And the Judge does not have to allow it unless the Judge feels it is an acceptable defense strategy.

It has been reported that his parents has hired the uno bomber defense lawyer.

Typical.

What loaded question?

"Did Sheriff Dupnick comment help build a defense case for the accused killer?"

Are you getting senile?

Typical.

What loaded question?

"Did Sheriff Dupnick comment help build a defense case for the accused killer?"

Are you getting senile?

In an interview he made the claim that he was an expert. Agood defense lawyer would use that to their advantage.

Sarah Palin has been telling people to break the law the way Obama has?

Sarah Palin feels that gun ownership is a right. She also believes that our laws must be enforced.

Obama feels that we have no borders and that illegals have every right to be here (and vote Democrat) and that law abiding citizens should lose the right to own guns.

According to our laws who is correct?

Who is more guilty of using vitriol. Obama when he says his enemies must be punished and that the GOP is a bunch of hostage-takers, or Sarah Palin using cross-hairs on an ad? Obama talked about bringing a gun to a knife-fight, to get up in people's faces. He is hardly innocent in all of this.

It's funny that all of the sudden, every critic of the Obama Administration is somehow convoluted into being responsible for this nut-case. They've tried to attack Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sarah Palin.

Oh and George W. Bush.

You wanna know why this guy got a gun? Because liberal laws forced concerned officials to ignore the warning signs. He was reported to be disturbed and nothing was done. In this country you can't lock up or control anyone just because he's crazy. You have to wait till he does something to put him away.

Gabrielle Giffords was a Democrat and much - but not all - of the badly spelt, incoherent YouTube jumble that passed for the politics of her attacker was broadly ‘Right-wing’.

As a result, many liberal *commentators and establishment figures have leapt at the opportunity to blame conservative politicians.

The rush to make political capital out of a mass shooting shows just how nasty U.S. *politics has become. Under Barack Obama, America is more polarised than it has been for 40 years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ssacre-revenge-Sarah-Palin.html#ixzz1AjDgDkWm

LINK

Last edited:

Would you be equally as supportive of his words had he blamed the liberal media?

Oh, and for the record, your ridiculous claim about Palin et al 'prompting' crazy lunatics to get and use guns is utter bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back