Did Somebody Get To Trey Gowdy?

They have to go deeper into her many pay to play violations, and go deep into what favors were given and to whom, to find even deeper more disturbing crimes whether intentional or indirect crimes. Example: In 1998 Bill mysteriously letting Bin Laden slip away, very suspicious especially his statement about regretting it.
Nobody would have known that slip up would lead to the tragedy of 911 few years later.
Where this becomes problematic is if this was over Saudis greasing his palm (pay to play) & leaving Bin Laden alone was one of those favors, thus making it more then just a crime of taking money for favors and one of the biggest scandals waiting to be uncovered.
Also, now knowing how far they will go to set up and sabotage a sitting opponent president, one wonders if Bill slipped when he announced his Bin Laden regret in his Australian speach on
9/10/2001 our time zone but 9/11 Aussie time zone. Think about that real careful.
tmp-cam--473995777.jpg

Last edited:
Cholesterol isn't Democracy's only hope, but it might be our best hope.

I know you were sorely disappointed DJT is healthy as a horse. BTW, why did your masters fight so hard to keep the memo from going public if it was a "nothing burger"????

And claimed it was a matter of national security to keep it from the public!

How does Mueller get appointed as Special Counsel after he and Rosenstein got kicked out of The Oval Office 24 hours the day before for begging for The FBI Director’s Positon?

And Mueller is a hack that sent innocent men to prison.

How does Mueller get appointed as Special Counsel after he and Rosenstein got kicked out of The Oval Office 24 hours the day before for begging for The FBI Director’s Positon?

And, there is this:

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

Holder, Mueller, Comey & Rosenstein"
Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump

They ignored what was happening....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

And, there is this:

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump

They ignored what was happening....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

Looking like those three are Russian Moles. The three main ones. By my count there are at least 9 between The FBI & DOJ.

And, there is this:

Looking like those three are Russian Moles. The three main ones. By my count there are at least 9 between The FBI & DOJ.

I don't know about that.....but I bet they like Rubles......and even kopeks

1920px-Russian_rubles.jpg

Jesus cons have a hardon STILL for HRC. What is it with you bungwits, nobody else gives a rats ass about her but she forever occupies your brains. I understand Fake Fox News constantly drills this nonsense into your heads but do you ever have an original thought?

Jesus cons have a hardon STILL for HRC. What is it with you bungwits, nobody else gives a rats ass about her but she forever occupies your brains. I understand Fake Fox News constantly drills this nonsense into your heads but do you ever have an original thought?

Oh, plenty of sane Americans care about her.....being led to a guillotine. (and I spelled that correctly without Google).

Oh, plenty of sane Americans care about her.....being led to a guillotine. (and I spelled that correctly without Google).

Your batshit is clinical.

Forum List

Back