Is Trey Gowdy A RINO Now?

Trey Gowdy was on Face The Nation on Sunday and said he is quitting Congress because Republicans believe the ends justifies the means and all that counts is winning. The Republicans do not care about the law or the process. He also said the Nunes memo has no impact on the Mueller investigation as far as the Trump Tower meeting goes, the Cambridge Analytica memo, or George Papadopoulos.

Another man of honor is running away from the corrupt Republican Party as fast as he can.
He’s a career politician, he is as guilty as any of them...

Trey Gowdy was on Face The Nation on Sunday and said he is quitting Congress because Republicans believe the ends justifies the means and all that counts is winning. The Republicans do not care about the law or the process. He also said the Nunes memo has no impact on the Mueller investigation as far as the Trump Tower meeting goes, the Cambridge Analytica memo, or George Papadopoulos.

Another man of honor is running away from the corrupt Republican Party as fast as he can.
Actually he's not. It was sort of funny watching Hillary run rings around him though. Not that I liked her, but I thought the Benghazi thing's shelf life was even shorter than her's

Seriously, I never really tracked why he ran for congress in the first place. Maybe because it was the logical step up from prosecutor. Obama had a social agenda. Ryan has an economic agenda. Reagan, had his own social agenda. I just didn't see what Gowdy's "mission" was.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW he's guilty as any of them- when he was trying to nail Clinton to the floor he was a damn honest trustworthy head of a committee looking for nothing but justice.

derptards are pathetic

More trash taking themselves out.

Any piece of shit that would defend what Democrats do(the vast majority of which is patently illegal)while condemning the pathetic supposed retaliation from Republicans is absolutely worthless.

No, he is not a RINO or a Honorable man!

Ends justifies the mean.

It's about winning at all costs. Throwing out one's claimed principles just to win.

Challenging someone's love of country just for disagreeing.

Gowdy just hammered all the shit about the pseudocons which caused me to de-register as a Republican.
You were never a Republican, inbred.

Forum List

Back