Did the left suddenly realize Joe is a zombie ?

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
I still have to rub my eyes to check what I am reading about the left figuring out Biden is brain-dead zombie.

He's been that for 40 years.

But now it's obvious ?

It's been clear to the rest of us for several years.

And it takes a debate to show the left just how sad their candidate is ?

Talk about clueless ?

I still have to rub my eyes to check what I am reading about the left figuring out Biden is brain-dead zombie.

But now it's obvious ?

Talk about clueless ?
no .. they've just been covering it up during his last 4 years, and it's only a concern because he's losing.

But now it's obvious ?

Talk about clueless ?
The billionaires and crypto bandits suddenly realized a second Biden administration, especially with control of both houses of congress, was gonna cost them a bunch money. The bad debate gave them a lever and they've been applying it with as much force as they can muster ever since.

But the man on the street ain't buying it. Joe's support is still strong, and if they dump him against the will of the people they will lose the election.

There's still a majority on the left that supports Biden.

They could be framing the fight in different terms than the ordinary.

It's quite doubtful in any case that the choice between left and right will be settled at the ballot box anyway.

There's still a majority on the left that supports Biden.

They could be framing the fight in different terms than the ordinary.

It's quite doubtful in any case that the choice between left and right will be settled at the ballot box anyway.
No, not a majority. The majority of Democrats want Biden gone.

And what did you mean by your last sentence? Our president won’t be selected via our votes? Are you saying the Left will cheat to a win again?

No, not a majority. The majority of Democrats want Biden gone.

And what did you mean by your last sentence? Our president won’t be selected via our votes? Are you saying the Left will cheat to a win again?
The question on the Dems being a majority for Biden isn't settled and respectfully, a Trump supporter can't decide.

Yes, I meant that the election will be stolen by one side or the other. But I'm not limiting that to being stolen by the ballot counts.

A country's future depends on the outcome!

I don't say the 'world's future' will be decided. That 'would' have been before other powerful nations took the reins. This is most easily observed by taking notice of the transfer of power away from the Zionist regime in the ME.

Not to necessarily suggest that Iran has inherited that power, but to say that Iran now has ample power too deter US and Zionist aggression.

Forum List

Back