Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Palin represents a faction of the GOP and the right in general who exhibit disdain for what they perceive as the ‘intellectual elite,’ where ‘too much thinking’ is a bad thing.

The only thing a real American needs to know is his bible and his job, nothing else – he doesn’t need to read any other books or newspapers, know about other peoples and cultures, and he certainly doesn’t need to know about Supreme Court cases, including those he disagrees with.

We see examples of this rightwing ‘anti-intellectualism’ and ignorance in this very forum, in this very thread…

Your belief that you're intellect is superior to that of a truck driver or a plumber is utterly charming.

from 1885,,, fucking A. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Isn't it nice how the Statists here rely so heavily on corrupt courts?

Now that is an interesting comment. No court has even heard this case yet (Florida courts are corrupt, Tommy?) and you are already calling them corrupt.

I would think you guys would welcome a court decision on whether Ms Fluke is a private citizen or not. You certainly seem confident that she is not. What is the matter? You don't think a court will back you on that? A Florida court?

Nancy Pelosi wants criminal charges against Limbaugh.
And yes, we see the #1 ambulance and publicity chaser in America, Gloria Allred getting her mug in front of the camera once again.
The absurdity of this is most Americans do not have a damn clue how tort liability cases must be brought and how they are litigated.
Let us say Fluke wins this case on the defense's summary judgment motion but I doubt it as this case will most likely be thrown out then. So she proceeds to trial and let us say she wins! But now we come to the 3rd and final stage of civil damages cases, the damages part. What are her damages?
Zero but if it made it that far I would give her a dollar.
She has no damages. What monetary damages could she possibly have?
Case closed, end of story. Much ado about nothing as this is not a slander case in any shape or form.

Sorry troll, Palin brought most of the negative press on herself. "I can see Russia from my porch"; not even you're dumb enough to suggest 'seeing' Russia is a substitute for knowing Russia in terms of an understanding of our long term relations with Russia and the nations which made up the former USSR.

Palin never said that, you pathetic moron. When you go around attacking the intelligence of a politician, you better make sure you have your facts straight. Otherwise you end up looking like a complete jackass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdftnFjQfzs]Sarah Palin ABC Gibson Interview - Russia is our neighbor! - YouTube[/ame]

The silly quote was from Tina Fey (SNL)..." I can see Russia from my house..."

Palin didn't say it. She said..." they are our neighbors, and you actually can see Russia from land here in Alaska..."

And she would be correct.

That's the trouble with the left...they can't tell what is real and what isn't.

Now that is an interesting comment. No court has even heard this case yet (Florida courts are corrupt, Tommy?) and you are already calling them corrupt.

I would think you guys would welcome a court decision on whether Ms Fluke is a private citizen or not. You certainly seem confident that she is not. What is the matter? You don't think a court will back you on that? A Florida court?

No court ever will here the case. Gloria Alred is notorious for making toothless threats of legal action.

Any lawyer worth a plug nickel would know Fluke hasn't got a case. Limbaugh didn't make any slanderous statements about Fluke.

But a court may have to determine if Ms Fluke is a private citizen or not...if she is determined to be one, Limbaugh is toast if she sues. If she is determined to NOT be a public citizen, then you guys are right and Limbaugh can pile it on even more.

You are confident he would win such a case, right?

No court ever will here the case. Gloria Alred is notorious for making toothless threats of legal action.

Any lawyer worth a plug nickel would know Fluke hasn't got a case. Limbaugh didn't make any slanderous statements about Fluke.

She had the desired effect on Herman Cain...NOTE? After Herman Cain bowed out? The 'bimbo eruptions' ceased?

Now why is this?:eusa_whistle:

Gloria faded again...until now.

She has no case.

Sorry troll, Palin brought most of the negative press on herself. "I can see Russia from my porch"; not even you're dumb enough to suggest 'seeing' Russia is a substitute for knowing Russia in terms of an understanding of our long term relations with Russia and the nations which made up the former USSR.

Palin never said that, you pathetic moron. When you go around attacking the intelligence of a politician, you better make sure you have your facts straight. Otherwise you end up looking like a complete jackass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdftnFjQfzs"]Sarah Palin ABC Gibson Interview - Russia is our neighbor! - YouTube[/ame]

Palin didn't say it. She said..." they are our neighbors, and you actually can see Russia from land here in Alaska..."

And what kills me is they call Palin ignorant when they are the ones who are ignorant about the close proximity and the interaction between Russia and Alaska.

As well as their ignorance about what it means to share trade routes, and to fish the same waters...because they know nothing of these things, they assume they are inconsequential. What ignorant retards they are.

Isn't it nice how the Statists here rely so heavily on corrupt courts?

That's interesting. Not heard that. May I see the link plz?
And yes, we see the #1 ambulance and publicity chaser in America, Gloria Allred getting her mug in front of the camera once again.
The absurdity of this is most Americans do not have a damn clue how tort liability cases must be brought and how they are litigated.
Let us say Fluke wins this case on the defense's summary judgment motion but I doubt it as this case will most likely be thrown out then. So she proceeds to trial and let us say she wins! But now we come to the 3rd and final stage of civil damages cases, the damages part. What are her damages?
Case closed, end of story. Much ado about nothing as this is not a slander case in any shape or form.

You do know that criminal and civil cases are different, right?

Edited to add....the court may be the ones who have to determine whether an activist such as Ms. Fluke is considered a public or a private citizen.

Tho, you'd think that if she's a liar as they call her, they'd spend the time refuting her argument rather than calling her names.

Last edited:
Palin represents a faction of the GOP and the right in general who exhibit disdain for what they perceive as the ‘intellectual elite,’ where ‘too much thinking’ is a bad thing.

The only thing a real American needs to know is his bible and his job, nothing else – he doesn’t need to read any other books or newspapers, know about other peoples and cultures, and he certainly doesn’t need to know about Supreme Court cases, including those he disagrees with.

We see examples of this rightwing ‘anti-intellectualism’ and ignorance in this very forum, in this very thread…

Your belief that you're intellect is superior to that of a truck driver or a plumber is utterly charming.

He didn't say that. He said "a faction of the GOP" and he is right. We have a lot of them down south like that here in Georgia.
LOONEY TUNES TO THE CORE. And we beat them back at the state convention years ago when Bush I won the primary here but the Christian Coalition part of the GOP Georgia state party wanted Pat, "smokers burn one" Robertson even though he came in a distant second place. They stated God wanted Pat and Bush was Satan and they hijacked our convention. This is real world here and out there for the informed to find. So what did we do? We had thrown a bone to the Robertson/Christian Coalition before the convention here and allowed their man to be the lead party man at the convention and speaker's podium. He was elected as head of the state Christian Coalition. A few days into the convention we found out he was a convicted felon with a long record but had converted to Jesus at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga. over a plate of scattered, covered, chunked and smotherd the week before. We had to take TWO seperate sets of delegates to the convention in New Orleans and were the laughing stock of the convention.
And we are stil fighting them the stupid fucks they are. They lie, cheat and cash their grannies social security checks when they can and should never be trusted.

Trust a lib..if you don't like what is being said, get thee to a court and shut those ppl the fuck up!

Limbaugh made a statement about a person that made herself PUBLIC...albiet he decended into the depths of whalesqueeze of the left to make his point.

She has NO case. The woman went public.

Case dismissed.

That's interesting. Not heard that. May I see the link plz?

You do know that criminal and civil cases are different, right?

Having investigated over 5000 civil and criminal cases, over 1500 that went to trial, no I do not know the difference.:lol:
What I laid out is the civil case. Torts are CIVIL CASES as I stated above.
She has no case whatsoever in civil court. She has NO damages.

He didn't say that. He said "a faction of the GOP" and he is right. We have a lot of them down south like that here in Georgia.
LOONEY TUNES TO THE CORE. And we beat them back at the state convention years ago when Bush I won the primary here but the Christian Coalition part of the GOP Georgia state party wanted Pat, "smokers burn one" Robertson even though he came in a distant second place. They stated God wanted Pat and Bush was Satan and they hijacked our convention. This is real world here and out there for the informed to find. So what did we do? We had thrown a bone to the Robertson/Christian Coalition before the convention here and allowed their man to be the lead party man at the convention and speaker's podium. He was elected as head of the state Christian Coalition. A few days into the convention we found out he was a convicted felon with a long record but had converted to Jesus at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga. over a plate of scattered, covered, chunked and smotherd the week before. We had to take TWO seperate sets of delegates to the convention in New Orleans and were the laughing stock of the convention.
And we are stil fighting them the stupid fucks they are. They lie, cheat and cash their grannies social security checks when they can and should never be trusted.
:eusa_eh:

And you still look crazy next to them. Go figure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdftnFjQfzs"]Sarah Palin ABC Gibson Interview - Russia is our neighbor! - YouTube[/ame]

And what kills me is they call Palin ignorant when they are the ones who are ignorant about the close proximity and the interaction between Russia and Alaska.

As well as their ignorance about what it means to share trade routes, and to fish the same waters...because they know nothing of these things, they assume they are inconsequential. What ignorant retards they are.

Perhaps theynever heard of the Aleutian Islands?

Sarah Palin ABC Gibson Interview - Russia is our neighbor! - YouTube

You big dummy, you can't hear the Aleutian Islands!

What interaction?

You big dummy, you can't hear the Aleutian Islands!
:badgrin:

:eusa_eh:

And you still look crazy next to them. Go figure.

#73 did look and play crazy. Numerous RBs and QBs thought so.
You post crazy.

Wrong. Do you know the elements of a law suit?

I thought not.

Elements of a law suit:

The defendant has a duty;

The duty was breached;

The plantiff was harmed.

Does Rush Limbaugh have a duty to Ms. Fluke?

Did he breach that duty?

Was Ms. Flukes harmed in any manner?

I'll wait for the pleading to be filed and the court rendering a decision. Calling someone a slut and a prostitute in an effort to defame her is at best outrageous; will Ms. Fluke prevail? I hope so.

We have folks calling themselves on the team that wants to keep Obama from 4 more years of destroying the economy and they are doing what?
Defending Sarah Palin!
Good God, how stupid and insane can you folks be?

Forum List

Back