did they do it?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Did they try to force garland onto the supreme court before swearing in the new senate or did the Dems come to their senses?

Of course it wasn't going to happen, but it did give the hyper-partisans something to piss and moan (or cheer) about for a couple days.

I'm shocked. Are you telling me those who believed this was going to happen are going to have to accept that trump is picking the supreme court replacement?

Rs have no respect for the US Constitution and will always fight it.

Which party was proposing to illegally seat garland by jamming it through before their fellow senators were sworn in again?

I guess your NY resolution to stop being intellectually dishonest failed already.

I didn't make any resolutions. But then again, I'm not the one lying here. Which is really not surprising.

Maybe you should make your own. There is still time.

Rs have no respect for the US Constitution and will always fight it.

Which party was proposing to illegally seat garland by jamming it through before their fellow senators were sworn in again?

I guess your NY resolution to stop being intellectually dishonest failed already.

I didn't make any resolutions. But then again, I'm not the one lying here. Which is really not surprising.

Maybe you should make your own. There is still time.

You are being dishonest.

Forum List

Back