Did Trump Just Hypnotize Women?

There is something that affects his speech. He can't pronounce words correctly and it happens quite frequently now. He tried to talk about violent mobs and out came violent marbs. There are many such examples. He has dementia and he is rapidly deteriorating.
We elected Biden and he had dementia and Democrats were voting for him this election, so why is dementia a problem now when just a couple months ago you were voting for a man much further along in his dementia?

We elected Biden and he had dementia and Democrats were voting for him this election, so why is dementia a problem now when just a couple months ago you were voting for a man much further along in his dementia?
Not only that, but they were also assuring us up until the moment he dropped out that he was fine, just as sharp as he ever had been, was at the top of his game, etc.

I do not know about that. I do know he talks like a New Yorker. He also has a dry sense of humor which Progs take so seriously thinking this is reality. And it is actually used against him as inside most of the Progressive men and women media knows he would be good for the nation as compared to the demonic elites who control them.
"Graydon has written that after 45 minutes Swedish model Vendela Kirsebom, went over to his table "almost in tears, and pleaded with me to move her. “He is,” she told me, in words that seemed familiar, “the most vulgar man I have ever met.” " - Trump was 47 years old at this time."

Did you hear his speech?

"Women will no longer have anxiety from all the problems our country has today.”

“You will be protected, and I will be your protector,”

“Women will be happy, healthy, confident and free. You will no longer be thinking about abortion — that’s all they talk about, abortion — because we have done something nobody else could have done.”

View attachment 1019415

Orange man bad!

Naw, that is your insecurity in your head, podjo.
Oh no doubt Republican men are viewed as tougher. I get it. They might be wrong, but they are tough.

If you're gonna be dumb you better be tough. It's a song.

I believe boomer moms ruined America. They taught us to respect women. But women respect men like their fathers, who don't respect women.

Women don't support women. Look on this board. Where are the Women for Kamala?

I have known GOP men all my life, and they are no tougher than anyone else. And women don't respect them.

But the woman attracted to them know their place. I just watched W. It was good. Laura Bush was a Democrat. Opposite's attract. So Barbara asked Laura what she thought and she said "George knows what I think".

Laura knew her role. You know who didn't? George. In way over his head. And I can't believe 45% of America voted for that idiot.

republican men doesn't abuse women like Dems do .. heck... just look at all the dem males being cheered by people like abusing women in women's sports ..
This is how I know you're a Russian. No one says republican men doesn't abuse women...

No one wants tranny's competing with women in women sports but that's such a non issue. One case in all the USA comrade. You've beaten that dead horse, nyet? Dah?

This is how I know you're a Russian. No one says republican men doesn't abuse women...

No one wants tranny's competing with women in women sports but that's such a non issue. One case in all the USA comrade. You've beaten that dead horse, nyet? Dah?
You can always tell they're Russians when they use the word "heck".

Forum List

Back