Did Trump Just Hypnotize Women?

You can always tell they're Russians when they use the word "heck".
Trying to act American. They have a book of American slang or expressions.

I saw a thing on Africans who troll Americans online. I've been trolled but it's so obvious. If you aren't sad, lonely and pathetic. And on Howard Stern Wolfy catfished his mom. She fell for it hook line and sinker. Then other people call in and tell about how their parents or grandparents got scammed online. I can't believe people are that stupid.

My dad as conned into turning his lease car in early. It had miles. There was NO reason to renew early and turn that car in. Salesman told him "prices might go up". Such an idiot. He's 80 now I told him no more decisions without running it by me and my bro. Heck, that's my inheritance. LOL.

So far leftists beg for more government, but then bristle when they get it.

This isn't WEIRD to you? Trump cast himself as a “protector” of women, saying he will save them from fear and loneliness and they will no longer have to think about abortion.

“You will no longer be abandoned, lonely or scared. You will no longer be in danger. ... You will no longer have anxiety from all of the problems our country has today,” Trump said. “You will be protected, and I will be your protector.”

A known rapist or sexual assaulter will be your protector ladies. What do you think about that ladies?

Taylor Swift disagreed. How did Trump respond?

I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT.

He will be her protector. LOL.

This isn't WEIRD to you? Trump cast himself as a “protector” of women, saying he will save them from fear and loneliness and they will no longer have to think about abortion.

“You will no longer be abandoned, lonely or scared. You will no longer be in danger. ... You will no longer have anxiety from all of the problems our country has today,” Trump said. “You will be protected, and I will be your protector.”
Oh, NOW it's weird. lol

Forum List

Back