Did Trump poll numbers go up in some polls, post-"verdict"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
LOL

We may have to call off the election altogether at this rate.. :)

I guess once Crooked Fani gets her "case" going..

Trump will win in the polls 90 to 10!

Those dims... not called Dim for nothing..

At 4.0 in the video we are informed about how while the trial was in Closing arguments, a man with a machete outside the courtroom was attacking someone. But you know... Bragg has his priorities! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There's always a noticable tinge of hysteria in your posts.

You try to put on a brave face, but everyone can tell you're pissing yourself.

Here's a helpful hint. To stop coming across as someone with a full diaper, stop avalanche-posting so many new threads. That gives it away.

Then why is Trump delaying all the cases if they help him so much?
Well, because a sitting president always wins when the question is national security. Trump could very likely dick around with America's war against Russia, and before he got the opportunity to fk it up, he would be 'dealt with'?

He might be safe by only becoming antiwar against the Biden regime. I would recommend at least triple security to be safe.

Polls go up and down. based on the latest news.

Different polls done in different areas will get different results.

So having faith in one poll is just the matter of finding a poll that fits your narrative.

OK, I can't find where someone alleged Trump went up 6 points, so I changed the title of the OP until I can find it. It seems it was Eric Trump who said that but I can't find it on that first cited video

LOL

We may have to call off the election altogether at this rate.
. :)

At 4.0 in the video we are informed about how while the trial was in Closing arguments, a man with a machete outside the courtroom was attacking someone. But you know... Bragg has his priorities!
:rolleyes:
THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT INSULT FANI WILLS?

great OP

OKAY

OK, I can't find where someone alleged Trump went up 6 points, so I changed the title of the OP until I can find it. It seems it was Eric Trump who said that but I can't find it on that first cited video
did rrump teach eric how to pull numbers from his ass? or is that genetic x?

1717444447423.jpeg

LOL

At 4.0 in the video we are informed about how while the trial was in Closing arguments, a man with a machete outside the courtroom was attacking someone. But you know... Bragg has his priorities! :rolleyes:
Whether Trump is up in the polls since his conviction, just depends upon whose polls you listen to. Some say he's up and others say he's down. If he is still on the tickets, I'm voting for him in November. If the left refuses to allow him to be a candidate, they're making an enemy of literally half the U.S. voters and as the left is regularly attacking our rights, I believe Civil War would be a justifiable response, however, as we live in an instant gratification era, I don't see that happening.

Whether Trump is up in the polls since his conviction, just depends upon whose polls you listen to. Some say he's up and others say he's down. If he is still on the tickets, I'm voting for him in November. If the left refuses to allow him to be a candidate, they're making an enemy of literally half the U.S. voters and as the left is regularly attacking our rights, I believe Civil War would be a justifiable response, however, as we live in an instant gratification era, I don't see that happening.

I totally agree.. except that I truly, truly believe it is more, maybe way more.. than 50% of Americans the leftists have alienated.

So far it's been a wash.....And that has put the leftist dems in panic mode looking for any sign of waning Trump support and pouncing on it as if the sun god had spoken his demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back