Did Trump Really Say He Wanted To Protect Women From Sexual Assault? And those sniffles - wtf?

Did Trump Really Say He Wanted To Protect Women From Sexual Assault

• Oh my gosh! Yes he did

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pussy Grabbing Braggart did. Yes

• He was only joking

• Total voters
Sorry, but it has to be shared. Does this man have any shame at all?

If you watched the address — and really, you could have, it was only about as long as it takes to microwave popcorn — you saw a 72-year-old guy squinting at the teleprompter and making rather alarming breathing sounds while reading a speech about how we need a wall to protect women who are “sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico.”

This is not a man who should wrap his arguments around the idea of protecting women from sexual assault. But also, gee, he sounded like Uncle Fred who you haven’t seen for a while and suddenly he shows up for Thanksgiving with weird colored hair and vacant eyes and he’s talking into his mashed potatoes.

p Opinion | Trump Hits the Wall
"Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."
Hillary Clinton
“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”
Also Hillary Clinton on her Husbands "bimbo eruptions"
and this has to do with Trump's disgusting behavior how?
Just pointing out the stunningly obvious hypocrisy.

Sorry, but it has to be shared. Does this man have any shame at all?

If you watched the address — and really, you could have, it was only about as long as it takes to microwave popcorn — you saw a 72-year-old guy squinting at the teleprompter and making rather alarming breathing sounds while reading a speech about how we need a wall to protect women who are “sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico.”

This is not a man who should wrap his arguments around the idea of protecting women from sexual assault. But also, gee, he sounded like Uncle Fred who you haven’t seen for a while and suddenly he shows up for Thanksgiving with weird colored hair and vacant eyes and he’s talking into his mashed potatoes.

p Opinion | Trump Hits the Wall
"Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."
Hillary Clinton
“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”
Also Hillary Clinton on her Husbands "bimbo eruptions"
and this has to do with Trump's disgusting behavior how?
Just pointing out the stunningly obvious hypocrisy.
Hmm...

if you were doing so in an nonpartisan way you'd be credible, and better -- you'd be so busy point of the hypocrisy of the GOP and Trump you may not live long enough to get around to the Democrats

Don't forget the House members who led the impeachment of Bill Clinton, all left the House in disgrace. Those leading the charge to look at Trump's behavior?

you're an obviously dumb hypocrite

Trump’s sexcapades are consensual, even if he has to pay for it.
Clinton is a predator and your hero. What a hypocrite!
Uhm, Trump's so-called escapades -- his unwanted pussy grabbing on unsuspecting women -- going all the way back to the 1990s -- documented in a court filing -- was never consensual
Sure it was. They consented in the name of entering a beauty contest.
I’d say you’re just jealous but you’re probably a homo.

Uhm, Trump's so-called escapades -- his unwanted pussy grabbing on unsuspecting women -- going all the way back to the 1990s -- documented in a court filing -- was never consensual
quoted:
Jill Harth, a businesswoman who worked with Trump in the 1990s, told the Guardian in July 2016 that Trump pushed her against a wall, put his hand up her skirt, and tried to kiss her at a dinner at his Mar-a-Lago resort in the early 1990s.

"He was relentless," she told the New York Times. "I didn't know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route."

Harth sued Trump in 1997 both for sexual harassment and for failing to uphold his end of a business deal with Harth and her then-partner.

quoted:
Jill Harth, a businesswoman who worked with Trump in the 1990s, told the Guardian in July 2016 that Trump pushed her against a wall, put his hand up her skirt, and tried to kiss her at a dinner at his Mar-a-Lago resort in the early 1990s.

"He was relentless," she told the New York Times. "I didn't know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route."

Harth sued Trump in 1997 both for sexual harassment and for failing to uphold his end of a business deal with Harth and her then-partner.
Gold digger. A regular Balsey Ford.

quoted:

described Trump's disgusting groping and ugh -- all back in the 1990s - and how did she know what Trump was later to brag about doing to women because he could, because he was wealthy and famous?

she must be a psychic too

in hos own words Trump condemned himself

I’m
quoted:

described Trump's disgusting groping and ugh -- all back in the 1990s - and how did she know what Trump was later to brag about doing to women because he could, because he was wealthy and famous?

she must be a psychic too

in hos own words Trump condemned himself
I’m sure the incident with the surreptitious recording wasn’t the first time he bragged about having his way with women.

An old man enters a confessional and proudly exclaims, "Father, I have to tell you what happened to me last night. I'm 90 years old, and I made love to two 18-year-old women for eight hours!"

The stern priest replies, "That is a sin. I will have to give you a penance."

"Father, you can't give me a penance."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm Jewish."

The perplexed Father asks, "Then why are you telling me?"

"I'm telling everyone!"

Forum List

Back