Did Trump really say that?

He insinuated that M Kelly was on her period? :ack-1:
They BOTH have Twitter accounts so go ask him OR the back stabbing slut.

So the woman who Trump just accused of being on her period is now a "back stabbing slut." SWEET!

As I said bear513 .... trump is not saying anything that the backwater idiots in your party have not been saying. Look at this shit ingo:biggrin::biggrin:t calling Kelly a "backstabbing slut".

Actually, I think he is the PERFECT person for the GOP nomination......:biggrin:

So the woman who Trump just accused of being on her period is now a "back stabbing slut." SWEET!

As I said bear513 .... trump is not saying anything that the backwater idiots in your party have not been saying. Look at this shit ingot calling Kelly a "backstabbing slut".

Oh wait, He was just playing....I forgot. Trump, in no way, means what he says....

As I said bear513 .... trump is not saying anything that the backwater idiots in your party have not been saying. Look at this shit ingo:biggrin::biggrin:t calling Kelly a "backstabbing slut".

Actually, I think he is the PERFECT person for the GOP nomination......:biggrin:
Me too. Until then, I want to draw out as many of these people who support this clown and get them on record so when, a more sane republican gets the nomination (if they do), I can say, "You were for Trump's position on this, now you're for someone's else's position which is different". Then of course, you'll find out that they only support people who are white, male or have an "R" next to their name.

It's an acid test pretty much.

And to think he said he would win the female vote! Frigin Hilarious!

Just heard a great cpmment on CNN...."The hits just keep coming!"

Forum List

Back