Did Trump Release Classified Information? Did he scratch his ass? Did he tie his shoes?

It’s just incredible and shameful how liberals and their media monkeys attack the man responsible for the defense of the free world. Sick people. Hate Trump so bad that every story must be negative. If the President let fart CNN, MSNBC, and Democrats would blame him for global warming. Disgraceful.
Trump appears to taunt Iran with tweet that raises concerns he disclosed classified information - CNNPolitics
Yes, the fat old mental patient took a picture of a classified image with his cell phone and tweeted it, releasing previously unknown capabilities to the public and to our enemies. And he did so in an effort to have an adolescent twitter spat with Iran.

Because he is a moron.
Now Iran knows we have spy satellites!

IMPEACH!!!
Well, step outside your wingnut bubble, and you can learn that this was not the information to which I was referring.

It’s just incredible and shameful how liberals and their media monkeys attack the man responsible for the defense of the free world. Sick people. Hate Trump so bad that every story must be negative. If the President let fart CNN, MSNBC, and Democrats would blame him for global warming. Disgraceful.
Trump appears to taunt Iran with tweet that raises concerns he disclosed classified information - CNNPolitics
Yes, the fat old mental patient took a picture of a classified image with his cell phone and tweeted it, releasing previously unknown capabilities to the public and to our enemies. And he did so in an effort to have an adolescent twitter spat with Iran.

Because he is a moron.
What is so secret about the Persians getting their missile test zapped by the United States and our President bitch slapping them over it? Cracks me up! Trump! Trump! Trump!

What is so secret about the Iranians their missile test zapped by the United States and our President bitch slapping them over it?
Stupid question. Please step outside your bubble and read up on this, especially before starting threads about it. You embarrass yourself.

Are you aware that Moral Equivalence is a logical fallacy?

I have, too bad it is not relevant here.

And do you assign the same weight to fabricated rumors (Trump is a Russian spy) as you do to acknowledged facts (Hillary destroying subpoenaed email evidence)? Talk about being programmed...

I laugh at the "Trump is a spy", if you were to pay attention you would know this. I made of the last "Trump is a spy" thread, do try and keep up.

Yes, let's talk about you being programmed like the good little partisan sheep that you are

What is so secret about the Iranians their missile test zapped by the United States and our President bitch slapping them over it?
Stupid question. Please step outside your bubble and read up on this, especially before starting threads about it. You embarrass yourself.
Poor baby, your Mooselim comrades got an asswhooping from Trump and he rubbed their noses in it.

Poor baby, your Mooselim comrades got an asswhooping from Trump and he rubbed their noses in it.
Which, of course, he could have done without releasing classified info. But, he is a moron, so this is not surprising.

You’re the one saying that dumbass.

No, I am the one saying both are wrong and we should not excuse one because of the other. That is what you are doing, you are basically saying it does not matter what Trump does because the Dems did bad things also. When my kids were growing up they used this defense, till they were about 8 or so and they grew out of it.

You want laws followed then prosecute people no matter what party because as of now putting national security secrets on a personal unsecured server is if not legal, it won’t be prosecuted.

I would love to see it prosecuted, but for someone reason your god and his underlings will not do so. How odd is that?

You’re the one saying that dumbass.

No, I am the one saying both are wrong and we should not excuse one because of the other. That is what you are doing, you are basically saying it does not matter what Trump does because the Dems did bad things also. When my kids were growing up they used this defense, till they were about 8 or so and they grew out of it.

You want laws followed then prosecute people no matter what party because as of now putting national security secrets on a personal unsecured server is if not legal, it won’t be prosecuted.

I would love to see it prosecuted, but for someone reason your god and his underlings will not do so. How odd is that?
It's not odd. After an investigation, no charges were recommeneded. And the child president, who conducts classified business on his unsecure cell phone, is not going to make this an issue.

I am not embarrassed when the United States acts like the bad ass it is. You’re just a typical liberal crybaby.

That was Iran's 3rd satellite booster failure in a row.
Personally, I believe the Mossad are doing an impeccable job of sabotaging them.

I am not embarrassed when the United States acts like the bad ass it is.
Thats your definition of the child president poking fun at an accident? That shows weakness, not toughness.

Haha...you freak. Look at what trump has done to your brain.

Which, of course, he could have done without releasing classified info. But, he is a moron, so this is not surprising.
Pretty awful that Iran now knows we have a satellite that can actually take photographs from above.

At least he didn’t let them know how the film is developed in space and sent to the White House.

I am not embarrassed when the United States acts like the bad ass it is.
Thats your definition of the child president poking fun at an accident? That shows weakness, not toughness.

Haha...you freak. Look at what trump has done to your brain.

You give Trump far too much credit, Bush92 was a moron long before Trump showed up
Yes. I used to be a Democrat.

How embarrassing for you.

Pretty awful that Iran now knows we have a satellite that can actually take photographs from above.

At least he didn’t let them know how the film is developed in space and sent to the White House.

The level of detail attainable has always been in question and not something we tended to share with our enemies...well till now that is.

My favorite part from our friends at CNN:

Experts say that publicly publishing satellite imagery used by intelligence agencies can not only make clear to opponents that they're being watched -- which may be the intent, if the goal is to unnerve an adversary -- but those releases also reveal information that a hostile country can then use to better hide future activity.

Oh
My
God

That is hilarious. What year is this, 1962?

Forum List

Back