Did Trump Release Classified Information? Did he scratch his ass? Did he tie his shoes?

What is so secret about the Iranians their missile test zapped by the United States and our President bitch slapping them over it?
Stupid question. Please step outside your bubble and read up on this, especially before starting threads about it. You embarrass yourself.
Poor baby, your Mooselim comrades got an asswhooping from Trump and he rubbed their noses in it.
Which, of course, he could have done without releasing classified info. But, he is a moron, so this is not surprising.
Pretty awful that Iran now knows we have a satellite that can actually take photographs from above.

At least he didn’t let them know how the film is developed in space and sent to the White House.
Do you think they know we have computers too? Oh no! :auiqs.jpg:

What is so secret about the Iranians their missile test zapped by the United States and our President bitch slapping them over it?
Stupid question. Please step outside your bubble and read up on this, especially before starting threads about it. You embarrass yourself.
Poor baby, your Mooselim comrades got an asswhooping from Trump and he rubbed their noses in it.
Which, of course, he could have done without releasing classified info. But, he is a moron, so this is not surprising.
Pretty awful that Iran now knows we have a satellite that can actually take photographs from above.

At least he didn’t let them know how the film is developed in space and sent to the White House.
Do you think they know we have computers too? Oh no! :auiqs.jpg:

1/2 Megabyte memory too. Can you believe it? What can you do with such an awesome computer.
upload_2019-8-31_13-15-56.jpeg

It’s just incredible and shameful how liberals and their media monkeys attack the man responsible for the defense of the free world. Sick people. Hate Trump so bad that every story must be negative. If the President let fart CNN, MSNBC, and Democrats would blame him for global warming. Disgraceful.
Trump appears to taunt Iran with tweet that raises concerns he disclosed classified information - CNNPolitics
My favorite part from our friends at CNN:

Experts say that publicly publishing satellite imagery used by intelligence agencies can not only make clear to opponents that they're being watched -- which may be the intent, if the goal is to unnerve an adversary -- but those releases also reveal information that a hostile country can then use to better hide future activity.

Oh
My
God

That is hilarious. What year is this, 1962?

They're a bunch of monkey-house morons.

It’s just incredible and shameful how liberals and their media monkeys attack the man responsible for the defense of the free world. Sick people. Hate Trump so bad that every story must be negative. If the President let fart CNN, MSNBC, and Democrats would blame him for global warming. Disgraceful.
Trump appears to taunt Iran with tweet that raises concerns he disclosed classified information - CNNPolitics
The President controls what’s secret. He could release the nuclear codes if he wanted.

So, how's the view for you being so damn FAR up Trump's ass?

We can all be 100% certain that the intelligence and military communities are not happy that the fat,old, mentally ill idiot took a picture of a top secret document and tweeted it.

We can all be 100% certain that the intelligence and military communities are not happy that the fat,old, mentally ill idiot took a picture of a top secret document and tweeted it.
Sure. I live next to a to a military base...they love Trump. Good to have a Prez with balls.

Sure. I live next to a to a military base...they love Trump. Good to have a Prez with balls.

Fart Fun Indy is outta touch.
Old news.
Oh, sorry, you ignoramt cultists must be right. No doubt, the intelligence and mitary leaders are very pleased that the fat, mentally ill Babyman tweeted classified info. Silly me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Old news.
Oh, sorry, you ignoramt cultists must be right. No doubt, the intelligence and mitary leaders are very pleased that the fat, mentally ill Babyman tweeted classified info. Silly me.

Prez has the power to declassify.
Go consult with the carp in your lake.

Trump is no longer relied on by the rest of the free world. That's what the G6 showed us.

Old news.

I'm sure this is what you would be saying if Clinton was the president.

Old news.

I'm sure this is what you would be saying if Clinton was the president.

It wouldn't have even been a matter if Clinton did it, fool.

Forum List

Back