Did you hear about the black man killed by police this month?

You canonize thugs with mile long rap sheets.

Cliven Bundy

Oliver North

Wait a minute? I thought standing up to the man was a good thing?
I'd think Bundy would be a hero in your book. Is his rap sheet to short? Or could it be something else.......
And if you want to bring crooked politicians into the discussion you might want to start your own thread. We can talk about hillary.....

Very telling that, to some posters, 5 people murdered by cops doesn't seem like very many.

If the victims were white, the posts would be completely different.

Feel free to show white scum bags getting shot..you know exactly what we'll say.
In fact why dont you point out the posts where conservative have whined about white criminals getting shot?

you dont, because you dont care. And then you turn and complain when others care.

Its a perfect circle for you Flag Waving, Rights protecting Authoritarians Republicans

We dont.:dunno:

You said that before and was wrong then also

So you didnt try and make Mike Brown a hero? Eric Garner?
See this is why I dont take you morons serious,you'll even lie to yourself.

How did I do that? i.e. make them heros?

Sorry I missed the last part of your post which stated:
We dont.

Cliven Bundy....Oliver North.

You do

This is pointless.

Its just a bunch of white old fogeys talking smack at this point. Black perspectives dont matter because they know better than blacks what it is to be black.

So trying to have a reasonable factual conversation with them is a waste of time.

Funny...? Why dont the black people I know have this problem?
Are they to white?

This is pointless.

Its just a bunch of white old fogeys talking smack at this point. Black perspectives dont matter because they know better than blacks what it is to be black.

So trying to have a reasonable factual conversation with them is a waste of time.

Are they to white?

No but they are imaginary

This is pointless.

Are they to white?

You're right. It can't be a real problem if it doesn't affect anyone I know. Great logic.

This is pointless.

Are they to white?

You're right. It can't be a real problem if it doesn't affect anyone I know. Great logic.

I've never met a white person who didnt like sardines therefore all white people like sardines

This is pointless.

Are they to white?

Wrong...it's not a problem because I dont really give a shit when dumbfucks get themselves shot by the cops.
When I'm shown actual abuse I'll decry it.
So far other than a couple of incidents they're all legit shoots.

This is pointless.

Are they to white?

Isnt there a Mike Brown parade you should be attending?

This is pointless.

Are they to white?

Wrong...it's not a problem because I dont really give a shit when dumbfucks get themselves shot by the cops.
When I'm shown actual abuse I'll decry it.
So far other than a couple of incidents they're all legit shoots.

It's obvious you don't care. You're perfectly happy to accept that black men in America are over policed and often victimized by the system. Just the way it should be. Right?

A black person who doesn't allow black thug culture to define how he runs his life.

How do you or a police officer recognize one of the "good ones" when observed on the street? What's the tell?

Oh well the law of numbers are always against you in the hood. You would certainly not patrol the hood as you might a white neighborhood. With that said, someone who is well dressed, proficient in the English language, and immediately listens to police commands (not requests), goes a long way. Could you imagine getting killed with your pants around your knees?

michael-brown-dead.jpg

So in other words, you have no idea who's who. Just talking out of your ass.

LOL. Is that what I said?

thugs-223x300.jpg
45816-283x425-BlackManSuit.jpg

That is exactly what you said. Nothing.
By your standard every black man not wearing a suit is suspect and all bets are off.
Pretty much what I suspected you and obviously some police believe.

I supposed I should have posted all manners of dress? No I think you got the point on the two posted above.

How do you or a police officer recognize one of the "good ones" when observed on the street? What's the tell?

Oh well the law of numbers are always against you in the hood. You would certainly not patrol the hood as you might a white neighborhood. With that said, someone who is well dressed, proficient in the English language, and immediately listens to police commands (not requests), goes a long way. Could you imagine getting killed with your pants around your knees?

michael-brown-dead.jpg

thugs-223x300.jpg

By your standard every black man not wearing a suit is suspect and all bets are off.

Suits will help tho...

samcarter.jpg

Just look how undead this guy is. Suits work

Indeed, you are right and I was wrong. I remember this case. Happened last year right?

michael-brown-dead.jpg

thugs-223x300.jpg

I supposed I should have posted all manners of dress? No I think you got the point on the two posted above.

Oh, I got it. ; )

michael-brown-dead.jpg

thugs-223x300.jpg

Suits will help tho...

samcarter.jpg

Indeed, you are right and I was wrong. I remember this case. Happened last year right?

I dont know, when was the time when blacks werent harassed because they dressed well?

thugs-223x300.jpg

Suits will help tho...

samcarter.jpg

I dont know, when was the time when blacks werent harassed because they dressed well?

Blacks harassed because they dressed well?

thugs-223x300.jpg

Suits will help tho...

samcarter.jpg

No silly, because they are black. Style of dress is the newest excuse but as you can see from the pic above a suit coat didnt help him

Suits will help tho...

samcarter.jpg

No silly, because they are black. Style of dress is the newest excuse but as you can see from the pic above a suit coat didnt help him
People don't care that blacks are being "victimized" by police because it is normal that there would be more accidental shootings or excessive force due to the drastically higher percentage that commit crimes/resist arrest. I don't give a fuck when any race gets shot for fighting with police over an arrest.

It's all about presentation, not just dress. If they talk with no respect for anyone or immediately act rebellious you think the cop wants to deal with their stupid shit? It makes him think they have something to hide.

Forum List

Back