Did you hear about the black man killed by police this month?

Wow 5!!!??

We had 6 black men murdered just in Charleston County this month alone. But....by other black men. Id guess most metro areas would say the same.

I know, someone needs to tell inner city black males to stop killing other black males !!

They need to be told that black lives matter !
And.....excusing police brutality because...because...because criminals do it too.

Wow 5!!!??

We had 6 black men murdered just in Charleston County this month alone. But....by other black men. Id guess most metro areas would say the same.

I know, someone needs to tell inner city black males to stop killing other black males !!

And.....excusing police brutality because...because...because criminals do it too.

Police make mistakes. Some of them outright suck. But with the standard that police will always make mistakes and a certain percentage will always suck you will no doubt be bitching about police brutality no matter how rare the occasion. If one police officer out of a million did something jacked up against a black man you'll be the first to be screaming at the top of your lungs that we got a systemic racist police problem. But when it comes to black on black violence, which is more common than anyone is comfortable with, you let the crickets play their tune. I guess it doesn't fit the political narrative you're trying to achieve. Liberals only care about black people when they depend on them for votes. They therefore play to their victim status and ignore their faults. In return blacks give them 95% support. Whites and well adjusted blacks who attempt to bring light to the real problems in the black community get shunned by liberals and blacks alike. So for you the problem will always be with racist whites and racist police. You will ignore the big elephant in the room of black thuggery and accuse all those who notice it as "not caring about police brutality."

Last edited:
Wow 5!!!??

Police make mistakes. Some of them outright suck. But with the standard that police will always make mistakes and a certain percentage will always suck you will no doubt be bitching about police brutality no matter how rare the occasion. If one police officer out of a million did something jacked up against a black man you'll be the first to be screaming at the top of your lungs that we got a systemic racist police problem. But when it comes to black on black violence, which is more common than anyone is comfortable with, you let the crickets play their tune. I guess it doesn't fit the political narrative you're trying to achieve. Liberals only care about black people when they depend on them for votes. ....... Whites and well adjusted blacks who attempt to bring light to the real problems in the black community get shunned by liberals and blacks alike.

What a pile.

But, just for starters, why don't you define a "well adjusted" black person, as opposed to a maladjusted white person. Or just a white person.

As I have said before, the word that immediately gets lost and dismissed in these conversations: "unarmed".

And that's not the word that describes the policemen involved, now does it?

Wow 5!!!??

Police make mistakes. Some of them outright suck. But with the standard that police will always make mistakes and a certain percentage will always suck you will no doubt be bitching about police brutality no matter how rare the occasion. If one police officer out of a million did something jacked up against a black man you'll be the first to be screaming at the top of your lungs that we got a systemic racist police problem. But when it comes to black on black violence, which is more common than anyone is comfortable with, you let the crickets play their tune. I guess it doesn't fit the political narrative you're trying to achieve. Liberals only care about black people when they depend on them for votes. ....... Whites and well adjusted blacks who attempt to bring light to the real problems in the black community get shunned by liberals and blacks alike.

What a pile.

But, just for starters, why don't you define a "well adjusted" black person, as opposed to a maladjusted white person. Or just a white person.

A black person who doesn't allow black thug culture to define how he runs his life.

Pathetic thread listing a bunch of thugs that got shot resisting arrest assuming that these same things never happen to white people. No statistics about anything just a bunch of rambling about 6 people dying in a 318,892,103 person country as of 2014.

All this hoopla over M. Brown is ridiculous. He deserved what he got. HOWEVER....some of the others that were killed, unarmed, didn't beat up little old asian men....those were flat out murdered by some asshole in a uniform. Like Garner dude. Murder. Flat out. That cop should be in prison. Garner did nothing to warrant a choke hold. NOTHING. I don't know about the kid with the broken neck that was recently killed. No news story about that that I have seen. But I SAW the vid of the choke hold. My eyes don't lie. MURDER. And I am pretty damn sure there are a lot of puffed up cops out there that think they are God cuz they have a badge. How many? No clue. But save the breast beating and protests for those innocent ones that were shot or beat up and killed. Don't do it for the crooks, criminals and lowlifes. Of ANY color. Get what they give. Simple as that.

And don't get me started on black guys running away and being shot "accidentally" by some old fogey that can't tell a gun from a tazer.

Wow 5!!!??

Instead of hiding behind derailing this thread, if you want to discuss that subject, start a thread.

:offtopic:

Yeah because as we all know there just aren't enough threads about cops killing black males on this board !

Wow 5!!!??

The problem is like this....

What if 20 major overpass bridges on I-95 had partially collapsed between Florida and New York......but people were whining "Yeah but this pot hole is the real outrage!!"

Police brutality is the pot hole.
Black cultural violence....the 20 bridges.

11127444_964087533625728_7344809720260837488_n.jpg

No, no..the OTHER one

Did you hear about the black men killed by other black men in all the big cities this month??

Black on black crime is the name of the game in the large cities. Doubt any blacks killed by police will even come close in numbers to those killed by other blacks.

Wow 5!!!??

The problem is like this....

What if 20 major overpass bridges on I-95 had partially collapsed between Florida and New York......but people were whining "Yeah but this pot hole is the real outrage!!"

Police brutality is the pot hole.
Black cultural violence....the 20 bridges.

Yeah and when someones tire is flatten by the pothole the typical response is "Whatever, what about those bridges tho?" Then the person looks at their tire and their complaint about the pothole and tells you to stop deflecting.

Never hear about police roughing up or murdering a black pillar of the community do we? Is always some guy with a long criminal history or is on tape fleeing and resisting arrest. Why is that? And why is such an obvious criminal worthy of so much sympathy?

Wow 5!!!??

What a pile.

A black person who doesn't allow black thug culture to define how he runs his life.

How do you or a police officer recognize one of the "good ones" when observed on the street? What's the tell?

Never hear about police roughing up or murdering a black pillar of the community do we? Is always some guy with a long criminal history or is on tape fleeing and resisting arrest. Why is that? And why is such an obvious criminal worthy of so much sympathy?

Yeah like this guy

Henry-Louis-Gates_1448522c.jpg

Wow 5!!!??

Yeah but those murders happened involving "criminals" who will "do time" in the "justice system"

These are "police officers" tasked with "protecting" the public and who serve time less than 10% of the time for their "crimes"

See the difference now?

Cops sometimes have to use deadly force. If they didn't they would be like the UN......and nobody would care about breaking the law anymore.

As previously reported by NewsOne, Boyd was an innocent bystander in Chicago’s Douglas Park around 1:00 a.m. on March 21, 2012 when Servin, responding to a disturbance call, arrived on the scene. The officer exchanged words with Antonio Cross, who was also in the park. After turning away, Servin, who was in his car, claims he saw Cross pull out a gun. It was actually his cell phone, but it was too late.

Servin fired five shots “blindly” over his shoulder, shooting Cross in his thumb and striking Boyd in the head. She died the next day at Mount Sinai Hospital.

Chicago Police Officer Charged In Shooting Death Of Rekia Boyd News One

I think your out here will be to rely on your use of the word "black pillar of the community" because as many whites here have shown there is no such thing. Every black person is bad somehow...even if you have to pull out report cards or personal anecdotes.

Oh btw, the cop who shot this girl in the head was charged! Shocker!

And then the charges were dropped! Typical

Yeah like this guy

Is that the college professor that started mouthing off at cops when he was accused of a break- in???

If I mouthed off like that I imagine the cops wouldn't appreciate my opinions on the pigs' oinkishness!!!!

Yeah like this guy

Who resisted arrest like an idiot when al he had to do was cooperate and he would have been fine.

What a pile.

How do you or a police officer recognize one of the "good ones" when observed on the street? What's the tell?

Oh well the law of numbers are always against you in the hood. You would certainly not patrol the hood as you might a white neighborhood. With that said, someone who is well dressed, proficient in the English language, and immediately listens to police commands (not requests), goes a long way. Could you imagine getting killed with your pants around your knees?

michael-brown-dead.jpg

Forum List

Back