Did you hear about the black man killed by police this month?

Even if someone was resisting death isnt the obligatory outcome. Only killing someone results in death being the obligatory outcome silly goose

I have yet to read where the excuse for the killing was actually a capital offense.

Not only that, cops don't murder whites do the same things.

Look, when they even excuse cops breaking a dudes back while in custody do you really think they care about things like "capital offenses"?

The bar is lowered for blacks so when you're black and selling cigarettes expect to get choked to death, and thats what you get

These type of things are going to happen more often with blacks because blacks on average are a more violent people

But its the cops who are gunning them down but not gunning down whites.

And of course, your statement is just ignorant kkk shit.

Wow 5!!!??

We had 6 black men murdered just in Charleston County this month alone. But....by other black men. Id guess most metro areas would say the same.

So they weren't police officers, trained to carry weapons, restrain suspects and obey the law? Imagine that. What a dufuss you are. Reading skills: 0

Resisting arrest, gun found at the scene.

Phillip White: Resisting Arrest

Eric Harris: Accidently Shot while resisting arrest.

Freddie gray: Resisting Arrest.

Wow, so many people would be alive if they simply stopped resisting arrest.

Publius1787

Please cite the federal law that says BLACKS "resisting arrest" is a capital crime, punishable by killing, on the spot, without due process, without arrest, trial in front of a judge while WHITES are guaranteed due process.

Thanks.

I never made that claim. Likewise, these cases are still in litigation.

There was a news story on TV that said cops kill more than 950 blacks every year - for no real reason other than their being black.

Then you would figure that the op could include one innocent black guy shot by the police.

I cant since you consider anything as an offense punishable by death.

Resist = death
"smart mouth" = Death
Run = Death
Cop Scared for unknown reasons = Death

There was a news story on TV that said cops kill more than 950 blacks every year - for no real reason other than their being black.

Then you would figure that the op could include one innocent black guy shot by the police.

I didn't see any who were not innocent.

Not one of them had been arrested, tried and found guilty.

This is still the United States. The kkk is not the law of the land. Therefore, ALL suspects have the right of presumed innocence and due process.

Wow 5!!!??

We had 6 black men murdered just in Charleston County this month alone. But....by other black men. Id guess most metro areas would say the same.

Not comparable at all.

Those men are not cops and will be punished for their crimes.

The cops will not be punished.

BIG difference.

Huge, glaring difference. Cops have gotten a free ride to kill and plunder and cover up for each other for too long. And you can bet they are hating the idea of wearing cameras. But there's too much abuse and now they will have to be treated like the immature, redneck racist juvenile assholes that they are.

These type of things are going to happen more often with blacks because blacks on average are a more violent people

Whites gunned down by cops don't get the glamor or play in the media largely because whites don't care when their thugs are shot. Blacks will defend one of their own no matter what the guilt. Mike Brown taught us that.

Resist = death
"smart mouth" = Death
Run = Death

Except if its done by whites.

Whites get due process.

Blacks get gunned down.

Wow 5!!!??

So they weren't police officers, trained to carry weapons, restrain suspects and obey the law? Imagine that. What a dufuss you are. Reading skills: 0

No they werent. They were just black members of the community. ...who by the way are FAR FAR FAR...astronomically far... more likely to kill a black person than a cop in that same community.

This is still the United States. The kkk is not the law of the land. Therefore, ALL suspects have the right of presumed innocence and due process.

They were just innocent lambs who thought they could give the police some exercise by running away, fighting, and resisting arrest. God bless those innocent gentle little angels.

Resist = death
"smart mouth" = Death
Run = Death

Except if its done by whites.

Whites get due process.

Blacks get gunned down.

Huh? Cops shoot far more whites than blacks. But like he said...we dont have tribe think. If a white thug is shot...we dont rally behind him. If the cop was wrong...charge him. But we arent burning our city over it.

Whites gunned down by cops don't get the glamor or play in the media largely because whites don't care when their thugs are shot. Blacks will defend one of their own no matter what the guilt. Mike Brown taught us that.

Cops aren't gunning down whites at the astounding rates they're murdering blacks. Since the beginning of "stop and frisk" in NYC, not one white person was gunned down by cops while many blacks were.

If you disagree, post a link. Prove it.

11127444_964087533625728_7344809720260837488_n.jpg

No, no..the OTHER one

Odds this guy was assaulting cops and resisting arrest? Anyone? ..... No the other one. ... .. no the other one ... ... .. no the other one.
I am beginning to learn that "resisting arrest" is a relative term....as is "Stop reaching for my gun!"...once having seen videos of cops yelling that while the one being arrested has his hands in plain sight away from any gun.

No, no..the OTHER one

Odds this guy was assaulting cops and resisting arrest? Anyone? ..... No the other one. ... .. no the other one ... ... .. no the other one.
I am beginning to learn that "resisting arrest" is a relative term....as is "Stop reaching for my gun!"...once having seen videos of cops yelling that while the one being arrested has his hands in plain sight away from any gun.

Which case?

They were just innocent lambs who thought they could give the police some exercise by running away, fighting, and resisting arrest. God bless those innocent gentle little angels.

Yep. Finally, you get something right.

That is their right - innocent until proven guilty.

If you don't like it, go live where there is no constitutional right to due process.

Cops aren't gunning down whites at the astounding rates they're murdering blacks. Since the beginning of "stop and frisk" in NYC, not one white person was gunned down by cops while many blacks were.

If you disagree, post a link. Prove it.

No, you made the claim that whites are being gunned down less than blacks by the police. It is incumbent on you to prove it.

No, no..the OTHER one

Exactly.

Or, the times we've seen video of a cop telling a black person to get their license and then shooting them when they tried to follow the cops orders.

Cops don't gun down whites for reaching for their driver's license.

Yep. Finally, you get something right.

That is their right - innocent until proven guilty.

If you don't like it, go live where there is no constitutional right to due process.

My benefit of the doubt goes out the window as soon as they run away, assault cops, or resist arrest.

I should move to where there is no rule of law? You mean the "hood?" Detroit perhaps?

Forum List

Back