Did you "invest" in a Trump Superman NFT ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They have sold out apparently. The article speculates that Trump purchased them in order to save face.

Are there any pix of the Superman cards ? I would love to see one. And is there one where he wears a cowboy outfit ?

Or even maybe a military outfit. Like he never did in real life.

Speaking of investors....have the Demafascist returned all the money they helped launder from FTX to the investors that were robbed? Nope?
Yes, they have set up funds to return the dough as soon as they are directed to who they will send it to has yet to be determined. Have the GOP members done the same? Why do you care though right, all you see is one side is bad, M'kay.

Democrats will seek to return more than $2 million from ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2022/12/16

18 hours ago — The groups received about $1 million from the crypto executive, one of numerous political groups he showered with donations.

They have sold out apparently. The article speculates that Trump purchased them in order to save face.

Are there any pix of the Superman cards ? I would love to see one. And is there one where he wears a cowboy outfit ?

Or even maybe a military outfit. Like he never did in real life.
No.
I bought a Kamala bobblehead for a liberal friend for Christmas.
It has realistic head bobbing motion recreating her rise in politics...
royal-bobbles-vice-president-kamala-harris-bobblehead-725342_600x.jpg

Why would anyone buy something like this? I don't care what political cult one worships. Give money to a billionaire. Makes sense lol.

Yes, they have set up funds to return the dough as soon as they are directed to who they will send it to has yet to be determined. Have the GOP members done the same? Why do you care though right, all you see is one side is bad, M'kay.

Democrats will seek to return more than $2 million from ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2022/12/16

18 hours ago — The groups received about $1 million from the crypto executive, one of numerous political groups he showered with donations.
So they haven't actually returned any money from their second largest donor? didn't think so.

Much like they never returned any of the money that Madoff gave them....crooks

yet you care not for GOP members that received donations...
He was the second largest donor to the Demafacist party...you all have a long history of laundering money for these crooks....Madoff comes to mind as well.

Why do these crooks support your party so much?

Don't forget the Biden prayer candle to pray the Orange Demon away. View attachment 739455
Great stocking stuffer!!
It doesn't work unless you sniff some frightened little girl hair, break your foot kicking a puppy that refused to let you rape it in the shower like you raped your daughter in the shower, give Crimea to Putin, and fall down on the stairs a few times.

Forum List

Back