Did you "invest" in a Trump Superman NFT ?

They have sold out apparently. The article speculates that Trump purchased them in order to save face.

Are there any pix of the Superman cards ? I would love to see one. And is there one where he wears a cowboy outfit ?

Or even maybe a military outfit. Like he never did in real life.
/——-/
763C41F1-6F6C-41F4-834C-94586DB71280.jpeg

England hasn't had a P.M. with a freaking brain since Churchill and Thatcher. Brits still bow to King Chuck III and they presume to criticize the duly elected former president. Shades of King George.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
why did you ask that question? I didn't go to school with him, first and foremost, secondly, I have no idea if he was bullied for it....what I have heard is, that's where his sewithlf esteem issues came about....as far as being an embarraing buffoon....well he got that naturally.
Way to avoid answering my question.

If conservatives aren’t going to abandon Trump after Trump’s treasonous and violent attack on America’s democracy, after Trump’s failed attempt to overturn a lawful election, and after Trump’s call to destroy the Constitution, they’re not going to abandon him the consequence of Trump’s latest corrupt grifter scheme.
why do you just post hyperbole and leftist propaganda?

I am talking about your Trump trading card, how many have you purchased so far?
i haven’t purchased any..but we were discussing the actual fraudster and crooks that fund your demaklan.

not your projection…actual crooks the people that stole millions from investors to donate to your cult, the actual people that ruined lives.

i haven’t purchased any..but we were discussing the actual fraudster and crooks that fund your demaklan.

not your projection…actual crooks the people that stole millions from investors to donate to your cult, the actual people that ruined lives.
Maybe you are in the wrong thread.

Did you "invest" in a Trump Superman NFT ?​

Is the thread title.

Maybe you are in the wrong thread.

Did you "invest" in a Trump Superman NFT ?​

Is the thread title.
nah i’m in the right thread. how much money did the demafasict get from you via their FTX money laundering scam?

I like Trump, and whatever idiocy he "might" concoct I can forgive against what the likes of Biden and Hillary can produce. But now there's this Trump Superman NFT and I'm not sure I can forgive him any longer. Still, he's better than Biden but the gap between them is closing.

Forum List

Back