Did you know plastic was in subway bread?

Did you know there was plastic in subway's bread?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A few years ago subway was caught using plastic's in their bread after there was an up roar about it they finally broke down and claimed they would take it out.

LOL don't bet on it , companies have been known to just change the name .
Plenty of sources to choose from, can't blame it on infowars either ahahhah

Subway: 'Yoga mat' chemical almost out of bread - USA TODAY
Subway says a chemical also found in ... 'Yoga mat' chemical almost out of bread. Subway says a chemical also found in ... Their swift action is a ...
https://usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/04/11/subway-yo.

Subway takes chemical out of bread after protest - ABC News
Yahoo!-ABC News Network | © 2017 ... is petitioning Subway to take a plastic chemical out of its ... and urge everyone not to eat their sandwich bread until they ...
abcnews.go.com/Health/subway-takes-chemical-sandwich-bre...
Subway to remove chemical from bread - CNN.com
Subway said it is phasing out a chemical ... But it's not long for bread at Subway: The company says it ... The American Bakers Association told CNN: ...
cnn.com/2014/02/06/health/subway-bread-chemical/i...
More results
Subway to remove chemical from bread - USA TODAY
Subway, one of the world's biggest bread bakers, ... Subway says it already was ... and I urge everyone not to eat their sandwich bread until they ...
https://usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/02/05/subway-fa...
Subway will remove additive found in plastics from its bread ...
Subway will remove additive found in ... Subway said the ingredient would be out of bread ... We should not be eating plastic." Hari added her supporters ...
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/subway-remove-additive-

I had a Subway sandwich once, in Georgetown in 1972.

It was the last one. Thank Gawd I was high.

• Banned
I had a Subway sandwich once, in Georgetown in 1972.

It was the last one. Thank Gawd I was high.

LMAO, yeah I have had a few of thier sandwiches myself. Before knowing about the plastic of course haha.

A few years ago subway was caught using plastic's in their bread after there was an up roar about it they finally broke down and claimed they would take it out.

Subway says a chemical also found in ... 'Yoga mat' chemical almost out of bread. Subway says a chemical also found in ... Their swift action is a ...

Yahoo!-ABC News Network | © 2017 ... is petitioning Subway to take a plastic chemical out of its ... and urge everyone not to eat their sandwich bread until they ...
Subway said it is phasing out a chemical ... But it's not long for bread at Subway: The company says it ... The American Bakers Association told CNN: ...
More results
Subway, one of the world's biggest bread bakers, ... Subway says it already was ... and I urge everyone not to eat their sandwich bread until they ...
Subway will remove additive found in ... Subway said the ingredient would be out of bread ... We should not be eating plastic." Hari added her supporters ...

They use a bread chemical in yoga mats?
I guess that's why yoga sucks.

I hate these goddamn greedy corporations. They don't care about anything other than extracting the MOST profits humanly possible from their shitty food. They could poison everyone and not give a shit if it raised their annual profits by 1%.

• Banned

More results

LOl you have it backwards, they use the chemical from the yoga mats in the bread.

More results

LOl you have it backwards, they use the chemical from the yoga mats in the bread.

Is that why my yoga mat smells like bread?

It must not have ever made it to my corner of the world because I've never tasted plastic in my Subway food.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It was in all their breads and you won't taste it

There are some cereals that have PAINT THINNER in it. It's what is that TSP , or TPS they of course tell you it is a safe amount but if you go to the site you can see the ingredients right on the box where it says nutrition.

FDA Approved: Paint Thinner In Children’s Cereals

The challenge to be informed about what we are eating grows ever more complex. Many people trust Trader Joe’s as one of the smaller grocery store chains offering higher quality foods without unnecessary additives, and other harmful ingredients that can cause cancer, neurological damage, or developmental delays. But one mom recently found trisodium phosphate, an industrial strength paint thinner in her children’s Trader Joe’s breakfast cereal, and she is wondering what it is doing there. (The ingredient is found in other popular cereals as well).

Trisodium phosphate, otherwise known as trisodium orthophosphate, sodium phosphate, or TSP, is well known by construction workers, DIYers, and developers, but not to most parents shopping for their morning meal. It is an inorganic phosphate which can be detrimental to our health. It is often used in place of mineral spirits to remove paint!

It isn’t just Trader Joe’s that sells cereal containing TSP; it is in hundreds of foods, in dozens of stores, as an ‘additive’ which the FDA has called ‘safe,’ but even the activist environmental .....................

FDA Approved: Paint Thinner in Children’s Cereals

It must not have ever made it to my corner of the world because I've never tasted plastic in my Subway food.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It was in all their breads and you won't taste it

God bless you always!!!

Holly

upload_2017-5-16_7-38-5.png

There are some cereals that have PAINT THINNER in it. It's what is that TSP , or TPS they of course tell you it is a safe amount but if you go to the site you can see the ingredients right on the box where it says nutrition.

The challenge to be informed about what we are eating grows ever more complex. Many people trust Trader Joe’s as one of the smaller grocery store chains offering higher quality foods without unnecessary additives, and other harmful ingredients that can cause cancer, neurological damage, or developmental delays. But one mom recently found trisodium phosphate, an industrial strength paint thinner in her children’s Trader Joe’s breakfast cereal, and she is wondering what it is doing there. (The ingredient is found in other popular cereals as well).

Trisodium phosphate, otherwise known as trisodium orthophosphate, sodium phosphate, or TSP, is well known by construction workers, DIYers, and developers, but not to most parents shopping for their morning meal. It is an inorganic phosphate which can be detrimental to our health. It is often used in place of mineral spirits to remove paint!

It isn’t just Trader Joe’s that sells cereal containing TSP; it is in hundreds of foods, in dozens of stores, as an ‘additive’ which the FDA has called ‘safe,’ but even the activist environmental .....................

one mom recently found trisodium phosphate, an industrial strength paint thinner in her children’s Trader Joe’s breakfast cereal, and she is wondering what it is doing there.

Na3PO4

“TSP itself is safe and the amount of TSP in cereals is tiny. It’s a water-soluble salt that helps adjust acidity.”

In other words, you can't strip paint with your kid's cereal.

The poison is the dose.

In other words, if you stopped eating any foods and drinking any liquids that had the tiniest amount of "dangerous chemicals", you'd live a very boring, short life and then you'd die of thirst and/or starvation.

one mom recently found trisodium phosphate, an industrial strength paint thinner in her children’s Trader Joe’s breakfast cereal, and she is wondering what it is doing there.

Na3PO4

“TSP itself is safe and the amount of TSP in cereals is tiny. It’s a water-soluble salt that helps adjust acidity.”

The poison is the dose.

In other words, if you stopped eating any foods and drinking any liquids that had the tiniest amount of "dangerous chemicals", you'd live a very boring, short life and then you'd die of thirst and/or starvation.

Yeah and the FDA tells women just how safe breast implants are, as like yesterday it has come out those breast implants are causing breast cancer.

That shit shouldn't be in cereal period.

Na3PO4

The poison is the dose.

Put it this way if someone gave you an eye dropper full of paint thinner would you drink it Hmmm c'mon now you know you wouldn't lol

Na3PO4

The poison is the dose.

Yeah and the FDA tells women just how safe breast implants are, as like yesterday it has come out those breast implants are causing breast cancer.

Why shouldn't it be in cereal?

Na3PO4

The poison is the dose.

Put it this way if someone gave you an eye dropper full of paint thinner would you drink it Hmmm c'mon now you know you wouldn't lol

TSP isn't concentrated in cereal.
Put an eye dropper of pure TSP into a gallon of water and I'd drink every drop of that gallon.

Na3PO4

The poison is the dose.

Why shouldn't it be in cereal?

A video posted to YouTube Monday shows Las Vegas residents reacting to the news that their favorite cereals contain trisodium phosphate, more commonly referred to as paint thinner.

Na3PO4

The poison is the dose.

TSP isn't concentrated in cereal.
Put an eye dropper of pure TSP into a gallon of water and I'd drink every drop of that gallon.

and then wonder why you have cancer from all this bs in your seventies only to have the dumb ass doctor tell you " Oh it's genetic" LOL....

Meanwhile we eat pure bs foods, are radiated by cell phones, and head sets, cell phone towers, high frequency radio waves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but nobody can figure out why cancer rates are off the charts esp. in kids LMFAO.

Forum List

Back