Did you know that, on avg, our real wages (counting for inflation) are higher now than pre-pandemic

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

Maybe that's why the Old Weird Guy is focused on cats and when other guys served.
How much of those "extra earnings" are consumed by record-high credit card debt and inflated consumer goods and services costs as an outcome of the cumulative effect of record-high inflation in the last 40+ years?

Maybe that's why the Old Weird Guy is focused on cats and when other guys served.
Umm, of course they are, as will profits be, that's the effect of inflation.

What you need to look at is real dollar values.

If you get a 5% raise but everything from rent to food and gas is 21% higher, you are a big loser.

1723141364683.png

According to your own link, it really looks like Trump was doing something right. . . at the end of HIS administration. . . 2020 was the high point, was it not?

I was just showing someone else this fact too

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

But remember Trump is trying to court the same people Republicans fucked when Bush sent all their union jobs overseas. 20 years later those people still haven't found jobs as good as the ones they lost.

Don't forget Republicans attacked those workers. Said they were lazy pieces of shits. Hillary just called them Deplorables. Anyways, I find it funny that Republicans now say those idiots who lost their jobs in the 2000s should now vote Republican. Even though it was REpubs who said they were overpaid.

I don't believe this, sorry. I mean, no disrespect, but who is this chart from?

Forum List

Back