Did you know that there is a YouTube channel that is just Tucker Carlson’s show translated into "russian"? He has a large fan base in Moscow

pretty sure we'll see him 🐖 soon on RT 🇷🇺

Look at the internet troll desperately trying to discredit the MOST POPULAR host on the cable channels.

And interestingly enough this OBVIOUS FUCKING TROLL THREAD isn't moved to the conspiracy forum.

You know because the mods here are FUCKING TERRIBLE

How about that - Russians are smarter than Democrats, who watch CNN.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

And yet you seem to have no issue with Obama's attempt to weaken NATO's missile defense and his 80's comment, hypocrite.

maybe you should listen to the shit he spews first.

Tucker is subhuman filth
Let me clarify, I've seen Tucker from tome to time, I just don't watch him nightly. From what I have seen of him, nothing would lead me to believe that he "spews" stuff. Yeah, he certainly is no fan of Biden or anyone on the left, but he just tells it how he sees it, as does any talk show host.

What I was trying to say in that post is, I don't know what his stance is on russia.

Let me clarify, I've seen Tucker from tome to time, I just don't watch him nightly. From what I have seen of him, nothing would lead me to believe that he "spews" stuff. Yeah, he certainly is no fan of Biden or anyone on the left, but he just tells it how he sees it, as does any talk show host.

What I was trying to say in that post is, I don't know what his stance is on russia.
but he just tells it how he sees it, as does any talk show host.

No...he has no principles....he has an audience....and he'll say anything to keep them watching.

but he just tells it how he sees it, as does any talk show host.

No...he has no principles....he has an audience....and he'll say anything to keep them watching.
As does ANY talk show host. That's why they are not " news", but "opinion".

He's no different than anyone else with a talk show.

As does ANY talk show host. That's why they are not " news", but "opinion".

He's no different than anyone else with a talk show.
There's "talk show", and there's "opinion". "Opinion" is obviously subjective, and it has value to the extent that it informs or stimulates thought.

Then there's utterly worthless commercial propaganda. Its purpose is to confirm the ignorance of an audience large enough to pay the production costs. This is TuckTuck's game.

He will literally say anything for food.

Look at the internet troll desperately trying to discredit the MOST POPULAR host on the cable channels.

And interestingly enough this OBVIOUS FUCKING TROLL THREAD isn't moved to the conspiracy forum.

You know because the mods here are FUCKING TERRIBLE

Nickleback is "popular"...

Tucker is an asshole.

Forum List

Back