Did you know that there is a YouTube channel that is just Tucker Carlson’s show translated into "russian"? He has a large fan base in Moscow

pretty sure we'll see him 🐖 soon on RT 🇷🇺

It’s not a big deal brother. Russia is not evil. But remember Americas made mistakes before when it comes to diplomacy. But remember the Soviet union defeated the Nazis with our help we all worked together.

By the way I admire Russian people. I admire their traditions. They seem to be very nice people and just like when America goes to war… most people are patriots whether it’s in America or Russia. So give Russia a break they’re fighting a war that might be relatively unpopular give them a break.

Btw What happened to the segment left-wing that used to be against war? By arming Ukraine the argument is we are keeping this war going. There’s good people on both sides of this war too that’s the thing. Why is the left-wing media and even of course many people on the right the neocons … so adamant about fighting Russia? Russia did not give any weapons or money to Iraq when we invaded Iraq…

Plus do you really think most people in the Russian military are these evil bandits that the Ukraine propaganda machine makes them out to be?

And yes it is true there are people in Ukraine who have tattoos of Nazi swastikas. They are in the Ukraine army I think we all can agree they should be destroyed. I think we can all agree as Americans to hell with people who support Hitler. I support the strong image of the patriotic American man of the 1940s a hard worker. Man who fought in World War II. So yes it’s true I know it’s a small percentage of Ukraine but some percentage admire the third Reich. That just makes things more difficult and the president of Ukraine has done not enough to confront that issue he takes pictures with Nazis. People just give it a head wave. So it’s time to end that

I don’t agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine… but most people in the Russian military are good most people in the Ukraine military are good. This is a war between two countries …America’s position to support Ukraine instead of perhaps being neutral is not right. I don’t think we would have this position if we had the politicians we had in the 50s or in the 60s maybe even the 80s.

Last edited:
Russia is not evil.
Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Forum List

Back