Did you notice the difference in response between kid falls in Gorilla pit vs Kid taken my Alligator

I watched Fox news and they were saying how ITS DISNEY! You get lulled into a sense of security and it can happen to anyone. Which falling into a pit cannot happen to anyone and charges should be sought.

Now IDK if its because its Disney vs a Zoo. A fall vs a snatching....or killing the Gorilla but the news sure did downplay the alligator story.

Also, they found the boy intact.....? Huh? Maybe I'm missing some details that someone can fill in.

Well all the rage from the zoo incident was because a gorilla was killed. The lefties went wild because to them animals are more important than humans, especially children. Conservatives defended the zoo for killing the animal in order to save the child, because that's just common sense.

A sign saying "warning: alligators may be present in lagoon" would have prevented this tragedy.

Parents would have seen the sign and would never had allowed their child near the lagoon. Being from Nebraska they probably assumed there was nothing to worry about at a Disney park. Surely Disney would make the park safe. Disney is going to lose a ton of money. It's sad and totally preventable.

A sign saying "warning: alligators may be present in lagoon" would have prevented this tragedy.

Parents would have seen the sign and would never had allowed their child near the lagoon. Being from Nebraska they probably assumed there was nothing to worry about at a Disney park. Surely Disney would make the park safe. Disney is going to lose a ton of money. It's sad and totally preventable.

Yeah, because Alligators in Florida is a new thing that started in 2010

The gorilla was supposed to be in an enclosed sealed off enclosure so the public couldn't 'fall in'. Alligators are found everywhere in Florida. One news program stated people look under their cars for alligators regularly before getting in.

But inside the park at Disney? There was a lapse here somewhere. Even adults shouldn't be sitting on the sand next to a body of water in a Disney park that is or could be infested with alligators. The submarine ride at Disneyland has no live sharks or anything else that could kill you in it.

The zoo had four barricades that a two year old transversed. Evidently Disney had none. Both will be sued. Take comfort in knowing the privileged white kid is dead. That should make you feel better race baiter.

You have to work at ti to fall into a gorilla pit but all you gotta do at a Disney resort is wade in the water at dusk.

I watched Fox news and they were saying how ITS DISNEY! You get lulled into a sense of security and it can happen to anyone. Which falling into a pit cannot happen to anyone and charges should be sought.

Now IDK if its because its Disney vs a Zoo. A fall vs a snatching....or killing the Gorilla but the news sure did downplay the alligator story.

Also, they found the boy intact.....? Huh? Maybe I'm missing some details that someone can fill in.

Well all the rage from the zoo incident was because a gorilla was killed. The lefties went wild because to them animals are more important than humans, especially children. Conservatives defended the zoo for killing the animal in order to save the child, because that's just common sense.
Exactly

Good call. Even on here there were multiple threads attacking the black race, while this alligator incident was just an unavoidable tragedy.
Be very specific and link for me where anyone said the fault was because the parents were black.

As to the boy being found intact...some other poster mentioned that gators keep their prey whole and eat them as they are deteriorating. Cure them, so to speak.

If thats right then I learned something new. I thought something was fishy when they said the body was intact after an alligator attack...but what do I know
Next to nothing. Glad you asked.

It's been all over the news since it happened in Disney.

To be honest the blacks on the left were tweeting their rage because a magnificent African gorillas was killed for a privileged white kid. Until they found out the kid was black. Then it was okay.

Better be alligator teeth marks on the kid or we have not heard the last of this story.

Probably 2 main differences ClosedCaption that your monkey brain can't grasp:

1. Unlike the giant wall and moat at the zoo....this pond and beach apparently had no alligator warning signs, fences or barriers to stop anyone from wading in.

2. Nobody gives a fuck about a gator. A gorilla is nearly human. Gators are barely conscious other than eating and swimming.

No-Trespassing-Sign-TRE-13612_1000.gif

The alligators were not warned either, just saying.

That gator was gay and Muslim…

It may be a combination of the animal dying, Black Lives Matter getting involved, and the other case being Disney. I otherwise don't know.

Body of 2-year-old boy snatched by alligator recovered, sheriff confirms | Fox News
Apparently the body was completely intact.

humans are not the gators normal food

Forum List

Back