Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Because like 5 generations have passed

The only thing different is it will be much harder this time. They already lost the first battle on January 6th.

They didn’t take Fort Sumter this generation’s Civil War.

A word of advice to red states that want to secede to escape Biden presidency

ROGER L. GUFFEY | LOUISVILLE COURIER JOURNAL | 10:07 am EST December 21, 2020

Texas and some other red states are clamoring to secede from the United States because Joe Biden won the election. That is a truly outstanding idea, but these states should realize what they will be giving up.

They will need to start their own armies, navies, marines, air forces, border patrols, coast guards, Pentagons, defense departments and veterans’ affairs. The federal government will close all the military bases in these states and withdraw all military personnel. Texas will give up NASA. The states will have to start their own Federal Bureau of Investigation, Central Intelligence Agency, Homeland Security and National Security Agency.
These states will have to fund their own social security programs, food stamps and unemployment insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Aid to Dependent Children, Aid to Women, Infants and Children, Affordable Care Act, Welfare and Federal Emergency Management Agency. They will have to start their own mints and begin to issue their own currency, securities, create treasuries, develop a postal service, implement a Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and an Internal Revenue Service to collect money to support these services

Because like 5 generations have passed and the meanings associated with the symbols have changed dramatically

No the symbols have not changed dramatically at all:

This ain’t no aberration:

I’ll bet none in that crowd would have fought as Americans during the CIVIL WAR that LINCOLN did not start

View attachment 502812

Your denial is delusional. Dismissed.

Do you have anything else?

1. It was stupid and dishonest of you to conflate the Confederates with Trump supporters.

Why? I saw Confederate Flags flying in the mob that made the assault on Capitol Hill to overturn the election - They are traitors and they are Trump Supporters. Why don’t you see the connection?

View attachment 502805

I’ll bet none in that crowd would have fought as Americans during the CIVIL WAR that LINCOLN did not start.
what "connection" ? For some people the confederate flag represents
patriotism for the erstwhile southern states------not a longing for prohibition,
slavery, or grits

1. It was stupid and dishonest of you to conflate the Confederates with Trump supporters.

Why? I saw Confederate Flags flying in the mob that made the assault on Capitol Hill to overturn the election - They are traitors and they are Trump Supporters. Why don’t you see the connection?

View attachment 502805

I’ll bet none in that crowd would have fought as Americans during the CIVIL WAR that LINCOLN did not start.
what "connection" ? For some people the confederate flag represents
patriotism for the erstwhile southern states------not a longing for prohibition,
slavery, or grits

He has or is pretending to have, an inability to understand that other people don't think the exact same thing he does.

He has been consistently judging other people AS THOUGH THEY AGREE WITH HIM ON THE ISSUES, and then judging their different actions as though their intent is based on believing what HE believes.

At best he is a complete liar.

At worst he has a very serious personality disorder of some type.

He has or is pretending to have, an inability to understand that other people don't think the exact same thing he does.

This is not about what other people think or what I think. It’s about what people accept as fact and truth and making reasonably honest judgments based on facts. You may think the earth is flat and th the sun comes out of the sea in the morning and goes back into the ocean in the evening or whatever but it was never a fact and it never will be a fact. I can’t stop you from thinking it. But I can judge your morality when don’t “think” based on facts and people end up dying because of it. Yes I can judge you. It’s a shame more people don’t.

When you say Lincoln lied us into the war by my standards to make a point it’s not a fact. When you say Germany was no threat to America just like Iraq when we declared war it is not a fact. When you say SH was poking the bear after 1441 you’re a liar it is not a fact.

For some people the confederate flag represents
patriotism for the erstwhile southern states--

The Confederate Flag was carried by traitors in the 1860’s and it was carried by traitors on January 6. It will never represent patriotism in the traditional American way or sense.

For some people the confederate flag represents
patriotism for the erstwhile southern states--

The Confederate Flag was carried by traitors in the 1860’s and it was carried by traitors on January 6. It will never represent patriotism in the traditional American way or sense.
you are a closed minded idiot------60 years ago did someone sing you to sleep with
with LA LA LA LA betterrrrr dead, than redddd LA LA LA LA?

you are a closed minded idiot

You are a Confederate traitor if you are still a Trump supporter believing in his big lie.

Why would any good decent American ever associate themselves with that flag.

D0E714C3-264D-4346-A891-DFB8A4D453B3.jpeg

Last edited:
I never bought into most of what the U.S. was selling as the motive for going to war. There was no evidence of WMD, and I've even longer believed that the reason the Hussein regime expelled the inspectors was that there were no WMD, thus no reason for them to be there.

This is not about what other people think or what I think. It’s about what people accept as fact and truth and making reasonably honest judgments based on facts. You may think the earth is flat and th the sun comes out of the sea in the morning and goes back into the ocean in the evening or whatever but it was never a fact and it never will be a fact. I can’t stop you from thinking it. But I can judge your morality when don’t “think” based on facts and people end up dying because of it. Yes I can judge you. It’s a shame more people don’t.

When you say Lincoln lied us into the war by my standards to make a point it’s not a fact. When you say Germany was no threat to America just like Iraq when we declared war it is not a fact. When you say SH was poking the bear after 1441 you’re a liar it is not a fact.

If you judge someone's morally, based on ignoring what they believed to be the facts when they made their decisions, you are the one being irrational.

I never bought into most of what the U.S. was selling as the motive for going to war. There was no evidence of WMD, and I've even longer believed that the reason the Hussein regime expelled the inspectors was that there were no WMD, thus no reason for them to be there.

The US and its allies had no evidence proving Iraq had WMD. The Governments that were provoking war had claimed that they began turning all their evidentiary intelligence over the the inspectors. In all publicly announced evidence received by the inspectors- none turned out to be viable or shed any light on the matter.

One fine example was the mobile chemical weapons labs mentioned by Colin Powell with sketches and satellite photos he took to the UN. They showed a specific facility that was supposed to have fake walls and secret garages for hiding the mobile labs.

The inspectors proceeded to the facility and reported no such fake walls anywhere to be found. Colin Powell’s evidence turned out to be fake. Found out later it was based on a defector nicknamed Curveball whom the German Intel services considered at the time to be a fabricator.

Anyone paying attention the first few months of 2003 could easily know that the case for war was bogus and a fraud. @Cirrell could have figured that out to if he cared and had reservations about putting our troops in harms war fur a preemptive war of our own choosing.

The US and its allies had no evidence proving Iraq had WMD. The Governments that were provoking war had claimed that they began turning all their evidentiary intelligence over the the inspectors. In all publicly announced evidence received by the inspectors- none turned out to be viable or shed any light on the matter.

One fine example was the mobile chemical weapons labs mentioned by Colin Powell with sketches and satellite photos he took to the UN. They showed a specific facility that was supposed to have fake walls and secret garages for hiding the mobile labs.

The inspectors proceeded to the facility and reported no such fake walls anywhere to be found. Colin Powell’s evidence turned out to be fake. Found out later it was based on a defector nicknamed Curveball whom the German Intel services considered at the time to be a fabricator.

Anyone paying attention the first few months of 2003 could easily know that the case for war was bogus and a fraud. @Cirrell could have figured that out to if he cared and had reservations about putting our troops in harms war fur a preemptive war of our own choosing.

So, you believe that I was not paying close enough attention at the time and thus, was mistaken?

If you believe that, then to judge me as though I knew something you just said that I was unaware of,

is insane of you.

Literally.

If you imagine that the UN has the Authority to authorize or NOT authorize America's foreign policy, then you are supporting the false idea of them as a world government
Well, basically yes. Every military action of one country against another one (if that is not a response on a direct military invasion) must be approved by the UN Security Council. Otherwise, this action is considered as a military aggression.

It is somewhere in the UN Chapter or something like that.

The Confederate Flag was carried by traitors in the 1860’s and it was carried by traitors on January 6. It will never represent patriotism in the traditional American way or sense
For you that flag represents traitors and white racists. For somebody else it has a different meaning. Anyway, what do you propose to do with it? To ban it in the US ?

So, you believe that I was not paying close enough attention at the time and thus, was mistaken?

If you believe that, then to judge me as though I knew something you just said that I was unaware of,

is insane of you.

Literally.
???

Actually you are being judged for the words you put on this forum. Since you were not paying attention at the time you should not be posting opinions based on your extreme ignorance of what went down as you keep doing. You should not be questioning the judgment and analysis of those of us that did pay attention to what the huckster Bush regime was selling.

You should be neutral and try to learn from us and cease to continue with the propaganda and lies about Iraq still coming from your tribe.

An example is your oft made claim that SH was poking the bear after 1441. That claim makes it clear you were not paying attention in 2002 and 2003. SH’s cooperation was acknowledged by Colin Powell late December 2002.

You should have paid attention to the Secretary of State that was put in charge by the President of your own political party. BUT You obviously did not..

*MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: Finally, sir, that mobilization is occurring in Iraq right now, or in the region around Iraq. But at the same time, Iraq seems to be cooperating with the inspectors. I know your views on the Iraqi declaration, but aside from that, do you have any other evidence that Iraq is not complying with the UN resolution?

*SECRETARY POWELL: Well, the declaration is certainly noncompliant. There is no question about it. I don't think anybody is defending that declaration.

*Colin Powell's remarks on ABC's This Week with George Stephanoplous: war is not “inevitable” DECEMBER 2002

*They have been cooperating with the inspectors and we'll see if that cooperation continues. There has been some resistance in recent days to some of the things the inspectors are looking for, and we are providing more information and intelligence to the inspectors to cue their visits and we'll see whether that attitude of cooperation continues.

*MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: And if it does, war is not inevitable?

*SECRETARY POWELL: We've never said that war is inevitable. The President has always said that he is interested in a peaceful solution. But at the same time, if Iraq does not cooperate or if we find reason to believe that they do have weapons of mass destruction that they have not identified and turned over to the international community, then the President has all of his options available to him. And he has the option of also going back to the United Nations or acting unilaterally with likeminded nations.

Last edited:

is insane of you.

Literally.
???

I can't explain it down anymore. If you can't get it, then it is beyond you. Sorry.

Actually you are being judged for the words you put on this forum. Since you were not paying attention at the time you should not be posting opinions based on your extreme ignorance of what went down as you keep doing. You should not be questioning the judgment and analysis of those of us that did pay attention to what the huckster Bush regime was selling.

You should be neutral and try to learn from us and cease to continue with the propaganda and lies about Iraq still coming from your tribe.

An example is your oft made claim that SH was poking the bear after 1441. That claim makes it clear you were not paying attention in 2002 and 2003. SH’s cooperation was acknowledged by Colin Powell late December 2002.

You should have paid attention to the Secretary of State that was put in charge by the President of your own political party. BUT You obviously did not..

*MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: ....

i stopped reading there. You dishonestly and cowardly cut most of my question. and then did not answer any of it.

is insane of you.

Literally.

I believe you when you said you weren’t paying attention, but that is not your mistake. Your mistakes are what you are saying now. Lots of what you say are lies.

Forum List

Back