Didn't Trump stop North Korea from doing this?

I think he means it when it says he wants to make america great again.

When was America great for everyone?

I dunno, maybe back when little children could ride their bikes around the neighborhood and not get gunned down or kidnapped.
They still can, that's a perception thing, not reality.

It's a statistical fact that violent crime, drug abuse and suicide has been rising steadily since the 60s. It's not safe out there anymore unless you live in a gated community.

We're not allowed to want to return to something closer to the society we had in the 60s because Jim Crow laws were in place back then.
Lol, no. All of that has been on the decline.

I looked it up just the other day. Even today's lower rates compared to its highest levels in the 80s and 90s, rape, homicide and suicide rates are double, triple and even quadruple compared to the 60s...

The patriots won the super bowl. What we see as a president is no patriot.

Right...the guy who hates this country and everything it stands for is an expert on patriotism...
Nobody said dOnald tRump was an expert on patriotism.

Under Obama America was truly great, Blacks, women and Latinos enjoyed the highest unemployment and govt dependency in history. They should vote Dem again. They sure know how to "spread the wealth around".

Obama inherited a mess made by republicans. Much of what you say here is not just untrue but dishonest.

I dunno, maybe back when little children could ride their bikes around the neighborhood and not get gunned down or kidnapped.

It's a statistical fact that violent crime, drug abuse and suicide has been rising steadily since the 60s. It's not safe out there anymore unless you live in a gated community.

We're not allowed to want to return to something closer to the society we had in the 60s because Jim Crow laws were in place back then.

I looked it up just the other day. Even today's lower rates compared to its highest levels in the 80s and 90s, rape, homicide and suicide rates are double, triple and even quadruple compared to the 60s...
Please post the data, I'd like to see it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The patriots won the super bowl. What we see as a president is no patriot.

Right...the guy who hates this country and everything it stands for is an expert on patriotism...

So America has never been great.

Under Obama America was truly great, Blacks, women and Latinos enjoyed the highest unemployment and govt dependency in history. They should vote Dem again. They sure know how to "spread the wealth around".

Obama inherited a mess made by republicans. Much of what you say here is not just untrue but dishonest.
That's a republican thing.

Trump's entire presidency has been a bullshit lie. Here is more proof.

North Korea fires several short-range projectiles into sea

North Korea on Saturday fired several unidentified short-range projectiles into the sea off its eastern coast, the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff said, a likely sign of Pyongyang's growing frustration at stalled diplomatic talks with Washington meant to provide coveted sanctions relief in return for nuclear disarmament.

000001.gif

They have the right to celebrate their holidays. And we are not the only country that celebrates with flying projectiles.

giphy.gif

North Korea on Saturday fired several unidentified short-range projectiles into the sea off its eastern coast, the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff said, a likely sign of Pyongyang's growing frustration at stalled diplomatic talks with Washington meant to provide coveted sanctions relief in return for nuclear disarmament.

View attachment 259345

They have the right to celebrate their holidays. And we are not the only country that celebrates with flying projectiles.

giphy.gif

That's not what they were doing.

I thought Kim Jong Un and Trump were good buddies

• Thanks

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2017

violent crime rate:
1960: 160.9
2017: 394.0

Rape:
9.6 to a staggering 41.7

There’s many choices for dims in 2020. Should be a real shit show. I’m voting for Don. Maybe we find out the source of the dossier in the interim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump already did a victory lap on Kim giving up his nuclear weapons

What happened?

• Thanks

violent crime rate:

Rape:
9.6 to a staggering 41.7

You don't get to cherry pick things.

The population has doubled since 1960 and the rate of crime is not double that of 1960.

United States Population and Rate of Crime per 100,000 People 1960 - 2017

1960: 1,887.2
2017: 2,756

You are talking about 2 percent.

Last edited:

violent crime rate:

Rape:
9.6 to a staggering 41.7

The population has doubled since 1960 and the rate of crime is not double that of 1960.

1960 179,323,175 1,887.2

2017 325,719,178 2,756

You're the one cherry picking. Violent crime rate is more than twice what it was in 1960 and rape is FOUR times as high.

violent crime rate:

Rape:
9.6 to a staggering 41.7

1960 179,323,175 1,887.2

2017 325,719,178 2,756

You're the one cherry picking. Violent crime rate is more than twice what it was in 1960 and rape is FOUR times as high.

We actually don't know that. Back in 1960 rape was not reported like it is today. So there are many people that think that rape has actually gone DOWN. Just like child molestation has. Because back then parents molested kids and kids didn't talk. So if you had 1000 instances and 200 were reported, now you have 1000 instances and 300 are reported. That would make it look like kids are being molested at a much higher rate, when in fact they're not. (these are just sample numbers).

Its never been safer to be a child in America. Its just that every instance makes the 6 oclock news when it didn't used to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-be-a-kid-in-america/?utm_term=.6313303f4d00

Well, we knew Trump wasn't going to get Un to give up his nukes, even though Trump made a big show about nothing from the first summit. Why should we expect any different when it comes to missiles?

Un (as well as all the other leaders of NK) desperately wanted to be recognized by other world leaders. Up until Trump, nobody was willing to do so, which is why it is called the "Hermit Kingdom".

Personally? I think Un laid off of the missile tests so that he could appease Trump and get recognition as a nuclear power. Now that Trump is no longer trying to be Un's friend? Un is gonna start doing whatever the hell he wants to.

By the way, did anyone else notice that NK started up missile tests after Un had held a summit with China and Russia?

By the way, North Korea has successfully demonstrated that they have the capability to launch ICBM's. I wonder if this latest test was for working on guidance systems, because of the range differences in the various missiles. Having them fly 42 to 124 miles is kinda interesting. I wonder if they were firing at actual targets, and working on accuracy for guidance systems?

New North Korea Weapons Test Threatens Trump’s Diplomatic Achievement

American and South Korean authorities were analyzing flight data from the tests to identify what types of weapons were launched, the office of President Moon Jae-in of South Korea said. South Korean officials said the “short-range” projectiles flew only 42 to 124 miles off the North’s east coast, ruling out the possibility that the country had resumed tests of intermediate- or intercontinental-range ballistic missiles.

We know Obama was fine with it.

April 5, 2009 Failed orbit of the Kwangmyongsong-2 satellite aboard an Unha-2 carrier rocket
July 4, 2009 2009 North Korean missile test
April 13, 2012 Failed launch of the Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 satellite aboard an Unha-3 carrier rocket
December 12, 2012 Successful launch of the Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 satellite aboard a three-stage rocket [9]
May 18–20, 2013 2013 North Korean missile tests (part of 2013 Korean crisis)
March 2014 2014 North Korean missile tests including Nodong, success[13]
May 9, 2015 North Korea claims to launch a missile from a submarine [14][9]
February 7, 2016 Successful launch of the Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4 satellite
April 9, 2016 Test of engine designed for an intercontinental ballistic missile [15]
August 24, 2016 North Korea claims to launch a Pukkuksong-1[16] missile capable of striking the United States.[17] The missile is a Submarine-launched ballistic missile.[17]
October 15, 2016 Failed North Korean ballistic missile launch – [18]
October 19, 2016 Failed launch of an intermediate-range missile [19]

Trump is the president. Not Obama. Obama ignored him because he knew that fool wouldn't dare. So he treated him like Jr. Sammy lump lump.

Trump made him important. Which is what he wanted.
so he ignored him while his missile tech improved considerably because he did not want to make him relevant.....ok....

We know Obama was fine with it.

April 5, 2009 Failed orbit of the Kwangmyongsong-2 satellite aboard an Unha-2 carrier rocket
July 4, 2009 2009 North Korean missile test
April 13, 2012 Failed launch of the Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 satellite aboard an Unha-3 carrier rocket
December 12, 2012 Successful launch of the Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 satellite aboard a three-stage rocket [9]
May 18–20, 2013 2013 North Korean missile tests (part of 2013 Korean crisis)
March 2014 2014 North Korean missile tests including Nodong, success[13]
May 9, 2015 North Korea claims to launch a missile from a submarine [14][9]
February 7, 2016 Successful launch of the Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4 satellite
April 9, 2016 Test of engine designed for an intercontinental ballistic missile [15]
August 24, 2016 North Korea claims to launch a Pukkuksong-1[16] missile capable of striking the United States.[17] The missile is a Submarine-launched ballistic missile.[17]
October 15, 2016 Failed North Korean ballistic missile launch – [18]
October 19, 2016 Failed launch of an intermediate-range missile [19]

Trump is the president. Not Obama. Obama ignored him because he knew that fool wouldn't dare. So he treated him like Jr. Sammy lump lump.

Trump made him important. Which is what he wanted.
Little Rocket man played trump like a fiddle.

trump made him an International rock star, just what Lil Kim wanted.
he knew that being seen with trump would get him that press....not so with obama....

Do you really feel threatened by 'short-range projectiles'?

Forum List

Back