Difference Between Donald Trump & Mitt Romney

You're stoned
No, just objective. Maybe you forgot how Romney bashed Trump, then abruptly stopped when Trump announced Romney as a candidate for Sect of State. Romney then went a glorification campaign of Trump and his Mar a Lago estate.

Then after Trump declined him, Romney went back to expressing his true hatred of trump. What a pathetic phony and loser.
"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Rick Perry Rages On Donald Trump In Epic Speech

"Let no one be mistaken – Donald Trump’s candidacy is a cancer on conservatism, and it must be clearly diagnosed, excised and discarded," Perry said, according to a transcript of his prepared remarks. "It cannot be pacified or ignored, for it will destroy a set of principles that has lifted more people out of poverty than any force in the history of the civilized world – the cause of conservatism."

"Donald Trump was born into privilege," Perry said Wednesday. "He received deferments to avoid service in Vietnam. He breathes the free air thousands of heroes died protecting. And he couldn’t have endured for five minutes what John McCain endured for five and a half years."

"But most telling to me is not Mr. Trump's bombast, his refusal to show any remorse for his comments about Senator McCain, but his admission that there is not a single time in his life that he sought the forgiveness of God," he added. "A man too arrogant, too self-absorbed, to seek God's forgiveness is precisely the type of leader John Adams prayed would never occupy the White House."

Rick Perry now heads the very cabinet department he said he would eliminate if he were elected President! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And he has deleted his firestorm anti-Trump speech from his web site. What a fucking coward.

He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot

Homosexual Liberal Zionist Jew Lindsay Graham before finding out Trump has proof he is GAY.

"I'll sponsor a resolution condemning the impeachment stuff in the House"

Homosexual Liberal Zionist Jew Lindsay Graham AFTER finding out Trump has proof he is GAY.

Difference Between Donald Trump & Mitt Romney

Romney is a loser who couldn't even beat Obama.

giphy.gif

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Rick Perry Rages On Donald Trump In Epic Speech

"Let no one be mistaken – Donald Trump’s candidacy is a cancer on conservatism, and it must be clearly diagnosed, excised and discarded," Perry said, according to a transcript of his prepared remarks. "It cannot be pacified or ignored, for it will destroy a set of principles that has lifted more people out of poverty than any force in the history of the civilized world – the cause of conservatism."

"Donald Trump was born into privilege," Perry said Wednesday. "He received deferments to avoid service in Vietnam. He breathes the free air thousands of heroes died protecting. And he couldn’t have endured for five minutes what John McCain endured for five and a half years."

"But most telling to me is not Mr. Trump's bombast, his refusal to show any remorse for his comments about Senator McCain, but his admission that there is not a single time in his life that he sought the forgiveness of God," he added. "A man too arrogant, too self-absorbed, to seek God's forgiveness is precisely the type of leader John Adams prayed would never occupy the White House."

Rick Perry now heads the very cabinet department he said he would eliminate if he were elected President! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And he has deleted his firestorm anti-Trump speech from his web site. What a fucking coward.

Perry - another opportunist, but at least he has some idea of what's going on. You're LOST.

I wonder if you've ever offered an explanation to support your wild charges of >> "race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot."

Forum List

Back