Differences between Ron Paul and Rand Paul

Libertary

Jul 14, 2015
Some people think, that Ron Paul, although he is one of the most important Tea-Party founders, the majority of the Tea-Party members do not match with him for example because of his position by gay marriage. Do you think that Rand Paul will be supported by more Tea-Party members?

Some people think, that Ron Paul, although he is one of the most important Tea-Party founders, the majority of the Tea-Party members do not match with him for example because of his position by gay marriage. Do you think that Rand Paul will be supported by more Tea-Party members?
Homo marriage is not a concern for Libertarians. It is a non-issue for them. Live and let live. Do homos hurt anybody with their fake marriage? NO.. there is the answer.

Homo marriage is not a concern for Libertarians. It is a non-issue for them. Live and let live. Do homos hurt anybody with their fake marriage? NO.. there is the answer.
I think that gay marriage is not bad but a lot of Tea-Party members say that.

Rand has the cooler hair style.

The two would make for excellent running mates. They could disagree with one another on every single talking point almost as much as Romney did with himself back in 2012 in the final weeks of the campaign. :afro:

I think that gay marriage is not bad but a lot of Tea-Party members say that.
I do not think Tea Party membership is overwhelmingly Libertarian. They are conservatives seeing the RINOS selling out. Many of them may not like homo "marriage." I have no issue with homo civil unions but words mean things. Changing the meaning of the word "marriage" is despicable. But SCOTUS decided again to be social engineers and it is the law. No need to whine about it.

Forum List

Back