Difficulty In Accessing Health Care Web Site - Accident? Or Something Else?

They bought a lousy program that they rushed into use. Just like they rushed Obamacare through Congress with no idea what they were voting on.

Healthcare.gov is quite a piece of work. A website designed to hack itself to death. I hope this isn't some sort of subliminal message from Big Government Healthcare.

Sebelius on the Run
The HHS Secretary refuses to testify about ObamaCare's rollout.

The Affordable Care Act's botched rollout has stunned its media cheering section, and it even seems to have surprised the law's architects. The problems run much deeper than even critics expected, and whatever federal officials, White House aides and outside contractors are doing to fix them isn't working. But who knows? Omerta is the word of the day as the Obama Administration withholds information from the public.

Healthcare.gov is quite a piece of work. A website designed to hack itself to death. I hope this isn't some sort of subliminal message from Big Government Healthcare.

OMB director: Er, no, I can’t gaurantee that HealthCare.gov will be running smoothly by mid-December

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQy-6x8ismI]OMB Director Sylvia Burwell Twice Refuses To Say If ObamaCare Website Will Be Fixed By December - YouTube[/ame]

"Obamacare data hub is secure and ready to roll"
U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) stated on September 11, 2013 :
"I am pleased that the Administration has completed security testing of its healthcare exchange data hub ahead of schedule," Thompson noted. "This will give confidence to those shopping for healthcare starting Octobe1st that the government will ensure their
privacy. However a month later tells a different story.
Obamacare data hub is secure and ready to roll - Computerworld.
Developing Obamacare's Health Care Exchanges Has Cost More Than Apple's Original iPhone
"Another one is that no one actually inside government really knows how to buy tech projects, as again Manjoo notes."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors...re-than-apples-original-iphone/

IT experts skeptical Obamacare website has just “traffic” problem 10/2013
Obamacare | Healthcare.gov | Glitches

Seriously . . .

You can bet that there are any number of right wing whackos out there that would be happy to do whatever they could to sabotage the system. I'm certain that efforts were probably made, certainly by the IT "professionals" with that certain antisocial right wing personality trait. They would happily try to impede or disable the system.

Having said that, I highly doubt Karl Rove had anything to do with it. More than likely, such actions would have come from a loner or a cluster of nuts. A nut cluster, if you will.

News that might astound you:

A failed administration headed by a failed "president" has failed to produce a website that would equal that which we might expect to be created by a 12-year old.

Surprised?

Seriously . . .

You can bet that there are any number of right wing whackos out there that would be happy to do whatever they could to sabotage the system. I'm certain that efforts were probably made, certainly by the IT "professionals" with that certain antisocial right wing personality trait. They would happily try to impede or disable the system.

Having said that, I highly doubt Karl Rove had anything to do with it. More than likely, such actions would have come from a loner or a cluster of nuts. A nut cluster, if you will.

It appears you live in delusional, the rational real world is just to hard for you to process.

Seriously . . .

It appears you live in delusional, the rational real world is just to hard for you to process.

Seriously?
You would deny any of that?

Talk about "delusional."

Seriously . . .

Seriously?

Talk about "delusional."

Yes, I would deny all of that considering that you are working on nothing more than pure suspicion and partisan hackery in that you can’t admit that the administration royally fucked this process up. I have been subject to a TON of ‘rollouts’ for new programs and the government universally screws the pooch on them 100 percent of the time. The worst part is that all of those changes were far simpler than this system. The government fails in this type of thing every damn time. They request to much, do not release their requirements until it is far too late to meet their demands and then create hard release dates that are impossible to meet but they refuse to budge on and finally changing the demands at the last moment. The normal process means that the program they are ordering is less than half functional, completely broken for a good 6 months and then as soon as it is usable, they replace it with another botched program. The government in notoriously bad at this type of thing. The fact that you can’t understand why or that this is normal for government work tells me that you have zero experience in this area.

This is why this is an asinine theory – it is moored in a complete ignorance of governmental effecency in this area and a partisan inability to find fault with anything the government does under this particular president. Fail all around.

This program will be fixed faster due to its visibility but I expected nothing better from the government in this rollout and that is not something I would fault the administrations current leaders for (other than being completely oblivious to the fact that this was going to happen). Government simply operates this poorly in general on anything that is new.

Seriously?

Talk about "delusional."

Yes, I would deny all of that considering that you are working on nothing more than pure suspicion and partisan hackery in that you can’t admit that the administration royally fucked this process up. I have been subject to a TON of ‘rollouts’ for new programs and the government universally screws the pooch on them 100 percent of the time. The worst part is that all of those changes were far simpler than this system. The government fails in this type of thing every damn time. They request to much, do not release their requirements until it is far too late to meet their demands and then create hard release dates that are impossible to meet but they refuse to budge on and finally changing the demands at the last moment. The normal process means that the program they are ordering is less than half functional, completely broken for a good 6 months and then as soon as it is usable, they replace it with another botched program. The government in notoriously bad at this type of thing. The fact that you can’t understand why or that this is normal for government work tells me that you have zero experience in this area.

This is why this is an asinine theory – it is moored in a complete ignorance of governmental effecency in this area and a partisan inability to find fault with anything the government does under this particular president. Fail all around.

This program will be fixed faster due to its visibility but I expected nothing better from the government in this rollout and that is not something I would fault the administrations current leaders for (other than being completely oblivious to the fact that this was going to happen). Government simply operates this poorly in general on anything that is new.

How many times has right wing radio propagandist Sean Hannity exhorted his followers to call the toll-free number for ACA assistance? It's constant, and it has one purpose--to overwhelm the system.

I listened yesterday as he called and connected with a navigator. The woman seemed mystified by Hannity, but she wasn't familiar with him and didn't know why he called. She did let on that she used the system herself and came away with better insurance at a lower rate than she had before.

The Drudge Report headline about the call? "Hannity Gets Through, Operator Says No One Likes It..." That actually is not what happened on the call, but that's right wing "high information news" for you.

Seriously?

Talk about "delusional."

How many times has right wing radio propagandist Sean Hannity exhorted his followers to call the toll-free number for ACA assistance? It's constant, and it has one purpose--to overwhelm the system.

I listened yesterday as he called and connected with a navigator. The woman seemed mystified by Hannity, but she wasn't familiar with him and didn't know why he called. She did let on that she used the system herself and came away with better insurance at a lower rate than she had before.

The Drudge Report headline about the call? "Hannity Gets Through, Operator Says No One Likes It..." That actually is not what happened on the call, but that's right wing "high information news" for you.

Provide a link to the headline.

If you're saying that the system is being intentionally sabotaged then you have to wonder why HHS didn't prepare for it. Companies get targeted for sabotage daily and yet they can still figure it out - without the $600 Million price tag.

Now if you're saying that the government program is incapable of being as adept as the private sector I agree.

so they cant even make a website that works and people expect they are going to make a functional and satisfactory health care system?

Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare

But the president's promise is turning out to be false for millions of Americans who have had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoV0NeHNklk][FLASHBACK] Obama: If you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan - YouTube[/ame]

Know how people are having all kinds of trouble trying to get onto the newly established Web site where they can sign up for health care? Error message after error message. "Web site not available." "Site Not Found." Etc., etc., etc.

You'd think they would get something like that right, wouldn't you? ?

:eusa_eh:

Have you ever tried to do something as simple as renewing a driver's license?

:eusa_hand:

George Costanza said:
Know how people are having all kinds of trouble trying to get onto the newly established Web site where they can sign up for health care? Error message after error message. "Web site not available." "Site Not Found." Etc., etc., etc.
Yes and I wouldnt be at all surprised if someone was doing all this ON PURPOSE!!

Forum List

Back