DiGenova Reacts to Nadler's Document Request in Trump Probe

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Joe D. says to prospective witnesses: Turn over no documents and take the 5th. The DeathRATS are abusing their power, and have done the same 5th thing many times...I say fuck those ABNORMAL cock suckers!

Go right ahead righties.

According to grifter don pleading the 5th means your guilty as charged.

Next

Oh my, he CHANGED HIS MIND!!!!!.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Need a video of the Surrender Monkey changing his mind on the wall...or DACA?....YOU ABNORMALS....SO FUCKING EASY!!!

What happened to mono a mono fights ? Challenge a democrat to a fight,, just kick there ass.. we are the majority.. gang up until they run back under their rock

What happened to mono a mono fights ? Challenge a democrat to a fight,, just kick there ass.. we are the majority.. gang up until they run back under their rock

Your a majority in rural lesser educated areas, which would be unable to provide enough labor to the local slaugther house without immgraint labor.

Your a majority in rural lesser educated areas, which would be unable to provide enough labor to the local slaugther house without immgraint labor.
I’m In in the inner city of Boston and beat up 12 Antifa members by my self.. lol 3 ran across the high way in fear and got hit by a .... you can’t fight my voice makes democrats quiver in fear

The democrat Party has outlived its usefulness; evolution will deal with it before the year is out

I’m In in the inner city of Boston and beat up 12 Antifa members by my self.. lol 3 ran across the high way in fear and got hit by a .... you can’t fight my voice makes democrats quiver in fear

Ya, I've seen The Town.

You shower after work don't you.

The democrat Party has outlived its usefulness; evolution will deal with it before the year is out

The visionless party that are the Democrats are unleashing dogs that don't hunt on Trump.
They're doing just what they said that they wouldn't do. Suckers.....:abgg2q.jpg:.

Visionless?

You apparently have missed all the New Green Deal stuff....

Ya, I've seen The Town.

You shower after work don't you.
I wouldn’t talk shiat about Charlestown people.

The visionless party that are the Democrats are unleashing dogs that don't hunt on Trump.
They're doing just what they said that they wouldn't do. Suckers.....:abgg2q.jpg:.

Visionless?

You apparently have missed all the New Green Deal stuff....

They're wearing beer goggles and almost 80% of American voters are hip to it!

mono is a disease, nicknamed the "kissing disease". Where are you from, Mongolia?

Dictionary result for mano a mano
/ˌmänō ä ˈmänō/
informal•US
adverb & adjective
adverb: mano-a-mano; adjective: mano-a-mano
  1. 1.
    (of combat or competition) hand-to-hand.
    "they want to settle this mano a mano"
noun
noun: mano-a-mano; plural noun: mano-a-manos
  1. 1.
    an intense confrontation, contest, or fight between two adversaries.
    "a real courtroom mano-a-mano"

Joe D is gonna get a lot of people put in jail if they fail to comply.

Subpoenas can be issued for docs that incriminate OTHER folks on a narrow basis such that each subject incriminates the other but not himself.

Forum List

Back