dim Staffer To Do 2-5 Years For Doxxing -- Maybe

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Let's see what happens. He's scheduled to be sentenced on Jun 13.

Personally, I think they throw the book at him. I don't believe he's well enough connected.

oligarchy.jpg

No Hollywood connections, no mommy or daddy in the DNC, just a brainwashed dim that took umbrage to the democratic process of nominating and appointing a Justice.

I kinda feel sorry for him. Obviously a soy-boy, educated/indoctrinated in a liberal institution, worked around America-Hating DC dims a long time and just got carried away.

Don0iaLVsAEruZz.jpeg

But I do hope they toss his ass in jail for as long as possible. This doxxing shit needs to stop. Now.

Ex-Dem staffer pleads guilty to 'doxxing' McConnell, others in GOP during Kavanaugh hearings

Personally, I think they throw the book at him. I don't believe he's well enough connected.

oligarchy.jpg

No Hollywood connections, no mommy or daddy in the DNC, just a brainwashed dim that took umbrage to the democratic process of nominating and appointing a Justice.

I kinda feel sorry for him. Obviously a soy-boy, educated/indoctrinated in a liberal institution, worked around America-Hating DC dims a long time and just got carried away.

Don0iaLVsAEruZz.jpeg

But I do hope they toss his ass in jail for as long as possible. This doxxing shit needs to stop. Now.

Ex-Dem staffer pleads guilty to 'doxxing' McConnell, others in GOP during Kavanaugh hearings

Already a thread on this: Democratic aide pleads guilty to doxing

oligarchy.jpg

Don0iaLVsAEruZz.jpeg

Moved from Politics.

Imagine that??!!??

A political aide, misusing his political appointment to a politician during a political process.....

But it doesn't belong in the Politics section.

Amazing, aren't it??

It’s back.

oligarchy.jpg

Don0iaLVsAEruZz.jpeg

Moved from Politics.

Imagine that??!!??

A political aide, misusing his political appointment to a politician during a political process.....

But it doesn't belong in the Politics section.

Amazing, aren't it??
I

Forum List

Back