Dinesh D'Souza slams the leftists

He is just smart enough to know as a minority, a brown skinned person, his spewing of right wing, white nationalist bullshit gives him instant cred on Fox and with Rush and Breitbart and other right wing propaganda outlets who cater to a more bigoted racist core audience and who are misinformed enough, and gullible enough, to believe this right wing talking point garbage this pseudo-intellectual vomits out in public and in books designed to cash in on such ignorant bigotry. Kind of like how those two black ladies, Diamond and Silk, are playing goofy white trump voters and fox viewers with their silly ass opinions, and making lots of dough, because even though they spew the same right garbage as other bigots, they get more notoriety and fame because they are black and spew such white boy bullshit.
It was the kill the white people and kill the aging and persecution of Christians under Obama that gave me pause.

Puke, he is a cheat and ? female assaulter. Can't stand him. He and L. Ingraham dated and wrote in a paper outing gay students. He is a right wing pos. All the colleges should not have speakers, the speakers should be off of college grounds and pay for their own hall and protection.

D'Souza's Ex-Wife Urged Judge To Throw The Book At Him: He's An Abusive Liar!

Also you're such a Church Lady moralizer. You never talk about what people say or espouse, just what their conduct has been, like the Puritan you are. It's hilarious to me how the Leftists have become pursed-lipped fundamentalists. LOL
Ah...so in the new Hypocritical Christianity, conduct means nothing, eh?

Puke, he is a cheat and ? female assaulter. Can't stand him. He and L. Ingraham dated and wrote in a paper outing gay students. He is a right wing pos. All the colleges should not have speakers, the speakers should be off of college grounds and pay for their own hall and protection.

Also you're such a Church Lady moralizer. You never talk about what people say or espouse, just what their conduct has been, like the Puritan you are. It's hilarious to me how the Leftists have become pursed-lipped fundamentalists. LOL
Ah...so in the new Hypocritical Christianity, conduct means nothing, eh?

Not at all. I just enjoy watching you morph into the fundies you pretend to hate.

Popcorn, all the popcorn

Dinesh is such a lightweight

Silly slogans for conservatives

You can debate nothing, so you have absolutely zero right to talk

Dinesh just spots right wing propaganda
His simplistic claims just throw meat to the deplorables

Do more than that yourself. Make a cogent argument for something, anything, rather than spout talking points and deflect

Aw.......the same tired....You is Stoopid comeback from Conservatives

I am smart, I have a big brain, I have the best words

I will never be a fundy aka a zealot , yet I have a moral fiber of what is right from wrong.

I will never be a fundy aka a zealot , yet I have a moral fiber of what is right from wrong.

You're a total zealot Penny. You're way, way, WAY more of a zealot than I am, to the point of not believing the most detailed, recorded history of the 20th century because it does not conform to your zealotry. HELLO???

You're a total zealot Penny. You're way, way, WAY more of a zealot than I am, to the point of not believing the most detailed, recorded history of the 20th century because it does not conform to your zealotry. HELLO???

If you want to talk about WWII, go ahead and start a post. We are talking about D'Souza, another one pardoned by Trump.
"Hillary's America" Trailer | Official Teaser Trailer HD

What is the plan of the Democratic party, "what if their plan is to steal America" LOL

Dinesh D'Souza, America's greatest conservative troll, explained

Last edited:

If you want to talk about WWII, go ahead and start a post. We are talking about D'Souza, another one pardoned by Trump.

What is the plan of the Democratic party, "what if their plan is to steal America" LOL

Penny when you make claims like "I am not a zealot", but then have outright claimed on this site that you are a Holocaust denier, I am right to call you out. You are a Holocaust denier, btw, because of your, um, "dislike" of the Jews. So that leads you to all kinds of zealotry. That has nothing to do with discussing WW2. It has everything to do with YOUR claim that you are not a zealot, which you brought up.

Yes you are, Penny. A zealot and a fundie of the highest order. Believe it.

Anyone who values free speech should certainly appreciate D'Souza....he is at the forefront of this struggle and if we are make America Great Again .....freedom of speech must be restored on the College Campus....isn't it ironic that Berkely way back in the fifties fought for freedom of speech aka lenny bruce and all that.

Also has he never heard of the "War Democrats"? He may fill everyone with his lies but we know it was between the confederate states and the union states. North and South.

Abe Lincoln changed parties, National Union Party.

Idiot.

Lincoln didn't change parties. Republican party used National Union Party name temporarily in election held during the Civil War. It was the same party.

He said blacks voted for FDR because of the New Deal but that is not true. I have a strong distaste for liars, female assaulters, and cheaters, it must be the way I was raised.
Blacks and the Democratic Party - FactCheck.org

Idiot.

FactCheck you provided supports D'Souza's claim. Majority of blacks turn to Democrats during FDR presidency.

I bet it never occurred to you that the vast majority of colleges in the US are actually publicly funded Penny. I'm just guessing.

And Tramp is thinking about defunding some, so I think they should make a law, everyone speaks off campus, and the students can go or not and the colleges do not need to pay for the speakers protection.

He wants to defund those who refuse to allow free speech for everyone.

I say, federal government should defund them all, and let them be self financed of financed by the states. That would also bring the cost down.

Anyone who values free speech should certainly appreciate D'Souza....he is at the forefront of this struggle and if we are make America Great Again .....freedom of speech must be restored on the College Campus....isn't it ironic that Berkely way back in the fifties fought for freedom of speech aka lenny bruce and all that.

Also has he never heard of the "War Democrats"? He may fill everyone with his lies but we know it was between the confederate states and the union states. North and South.

Abe Lincoln changed parties, National Union Party.

Idiot.

Lincoln didn't change parties. Republican party used National Union Party name temporarily in election held during the Civil War. It was the same party.

Yes and what does that prove, the Democrats were of the union which were the northern states, so it was a fight against the north and south. Did you read about the War Democrats as well. How about a report on them.

this free speech spin is not correct. the universities are not wanting nazis and white nationalists to speak at their schools because of trying to censor their stupid bullshit, it is because IT COSTS SO MUCH DOUGH TO HIRE SECURITY BECAUSE SO MANY STUDENTS HATE THE WHITE NATIONALIST MESSAGE THESE ASSES SPEW.

I bet it never occurred to you that the vast majority of colleges in the US are actually publicly funded Penny. I'm just guessing.

And Tramp is thinking about defunding some, so I think they should make a law, everyone speaks off campus, and the students can go or not and the colleges do not need to pay for the speakers protection.

He wants to defund those who refuse to allow free speech for everyone.

I say, federal government should defund them all, and let them be self financed of financed by the states. That would also bring the cost down.

And my suggestion to them, since they don't want haters to speak at the college is have all speakers to speak off campus.

He said blacks voted for FDR because of the New Deal but that is not true. I have a strong distaste for liars, female assaulters, and cheaters, it must be the way I was raised.
Blacks and the Democratic Party - FactCheck.org

Idiot.

FactCheck you provided supports D'Souza's claim. Majority of blacks turn to Democrats during FDR presidency.

Not so cut and dry it doesn't. No the maj of Democrats did not turn with FDR. Read further.

Penny when you make claims like "I am not a zealot", but then have outright claimed on this site that you are a Holocaust denier, I am right to call you out. You are a Holocaust denier, btw, because of your, um, "dislike" of the Jews. So that leads you to all kinds of zealotry. That has nothing to do with discussing WW2. It has everything to do with YOUR claim that you are not a zealot, which you brought up.

Yes you are, Penny. A zealot and a fundie of the highest order. Believe it.

Agree, I am a proud Holocaust denier, now like I said if you want to discuss WWII , start a thread about it.

this free speech spin is not correct. the universities are not wanting nazis and white nationalists to speak at their schools because of trying to censor their stupid bullshit, it is because IT COSTS SO MUCH DOUGH TO HIRE SECURITY BECAUSE SO MANY STUDENTS HATE THE WHITE NATIONALIST MESSAGE THESE ASSES SPEW.
Yeah, that's it.
If a person who doesn't tow your liberal agenda, just tag them as a WHITE NATIONALIST to try and silence them.
If a person who doesn't tow your liberal agenda, just tag them as a RACIST to try and silence them.

It's old and worn.

Forum List

Back