The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

Trying to keep you honest has nothing to do with Islam or Judaism. I guess being suspended not because of what you said but because you failed to comply with university requests is too complex for you to understand. Maybe one day you will get there

Why did the university request that she leave the encampment? Just for shits and giggles?

Of course, they still want all Palestinians incinerated.

What will you say the day the Jews are killed en masse in Israel, it's coming eventually. They're surrounded by enemies who want them all dead, I'm guessing you will cheer when that happens.

Can you show whatever it is that makes you think they read her speech and thought it was threatening?
They stopped her from making the speech. Actually all school speeches are reviewed for content. They read the speech, considered it in light of her media posts and pulled her appearance.

Why is this so hard to understand?

What a shame, another Jew hater that surprises me. Buttercup doesn't like my comment, but I bet she won't care when Jews are killed, just like they were on 10/7, I'm sure they deserved it, right Buttercup and Gipper?

What will you say the day the Jews are killed en masse in Israel, it's coming eventually. They're surrounded by enemies who want them all dead, I'm guessing you will cheer when that happens.
You notice how he only expresses sympathy for the Gazan children, who are already brainwashed to want to murder Jews, and none for the Jewish children burned to death, baked to death, heads sawed off to death?

I understand that the Islamic terrorists have a wide propaganda arm, and it’s likely that extreme posters like Gipper (he finally stopped with the swastikas) are part of that.

I finally saw a link, but it was to a Daily Mail article. Not to her social media pages, which in case I didn't make clear is what I wanted to read for myself.

^ Here we go. Perfect example of either blatant dishonesty or retarded illogical thinking, which I see all the time from you war cheerleader types. Anyone who cares about truth and accuracy, as opposed to going along with the angry herd, must be an evil Hamas supporter!!!!!!1

FTR, I don't hate entire groups of people, I don't agree with hating people because of their religion or race or nationality. So if all you can do is respond with logical fallacies and personal attacks, then I have no interest in continuing any discussion with you. It's pointless with folks with your mentality.

Speaking of "war cheerleaders", what's your stance on Ukraine?

Let me guess, war in Ukraine = good, war in Gaza = bad. Right?

You notice how he only expresses sympathy for the Gazan children, who are already brainwashed to want to murder Jews, and none for the Jewish children burned to death, baked to death, heads sawed off to death?

I understand that the Islamic terrorists have a wide propaganda arm, and it’s likely that extreme posters like Gipper (he finally stopped with the swastikas) are part of that.

Yep, unfortunately he's an antisemitic. Sad since he seems rational on other topics.

There are no hostages alive.
That’s my fear too. Imagine the long torturous deaths they had. One hostage had a bad injury from Ocrober 7th, and in early days it was reported the arm was infected but that he wasn’t allowed antibiotics. That meant gangrene set it, necrosis worked its way throughout his body, and he was dying part by part, in agony.

Yet the HAMAS sympathizers neglect what their savages did to innocent Jews, and show photos of Palestinians - as if only the latter matter.

What a shame, another Jew hater that surprises me. Buttercup doesn't like my comment, but I bet she won't care when Jews are killed, just like they were on 10/7, I'm sure they deserved it, right Buttercup and Gipper?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you didn't read my post #260 where I made it crystal clear that I don't hate ANY entire group of people because of religion, race or nationality. Hating people goes against what I believe.

If you DID see my post, then you are just plain dishonest and you use slimy tactics (slander and personal attacks) in lieu of an actual argument.

So she has a minor in resistance to genocide, and we wonder why our universities are churning out worthless graduates. :rolleyes:

Also, I didn't realize that valedictorians were 'chosen' as the article stated, I thought you got that for being first in your class, i.e. the highest GPA.
You forgot to mention her major.

How did you do in Molecular Biology?

The ONLY ones who murdered civilians is the Arab savages.
SD10865a.jpg

Forum List

Back