Dirty Harry Got Richer in 2008...and You Didn't

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
6.jpg

John Ransom | Apr 14, 2014

Okay, so I've got a thing for Harry Reid. Here's just one of many examples of why I try to reveal his dirty dealings:

For example, in 2008, one month before oil prices took an historic plunge, Senator Harry Reid (D-Healthcare) sold between $15,000 and $50,000 of energy holdings he owned in the Dow Jones Energy Index. In return, he purchased between $15,000 and $50,000 worth of healthcare holdings in the Dow Jones Health Care Index at a time when he was contemplating rewriting healthcare laws. Try convincing members of the public- or anyone outside the DSCC- that the sale and purchase of these indices were just coincidental.
[/QUOTE
:evil:
But, he's not the only one in Congress that does this. Read the whole article and decide for yourself @ Dirty Harry Got Richer in 2008...and You Didn't - John Ransom - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page full

6.jpg

Okay, so I've got a thing for Harry Reid. Here's just one of many examples of why I try to reveal his dirty dealings:

For example, in 2008, one month before oil prices took an historic plunge, Senator Harry Reid (D-Healthcare) sold between $15,000 and $50,000 of energy holdings he owned in the Dow Jones Energy Index. In return, he purchased between $15,000 and $50,000 worth of healthcare holdings in the Dow Jones Health Care Index at a time when he was contemplating rewriting healthcare laws. Try convincing members of the public- or anyone outside the DSCC- that the sale and purchase of these indices were just coincidental.
[/QUOTE
But, he's not the only one in Congress that does this. Read the whole article and decide for yourself @ Dirty Harry Got Richer in 2008...and You Didn't - John Ransom - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page full

So Harry got richer. Are you jealous? :eusa_boohoo:

Using your insider info to invest and profit is illegal. Or is that just a perk of being a senator?

6.jpg

[/QUOTE

Are you too dense to understand the purpose of the post? :cuckoo:

6.jpg

[/QUOTE

aren't you the one obsessed with rich people like the Koch Brothers?
So if they're rich and evil, how come harry isn't?

Damn, you wing-nuts are too stupid to know when the author is just making shit up. If he doesn't know whether it is $15,000 or $50,000 then he is just making shit up out of the blue.

Furthermore, what possible inside information could Reid have? Bush and Cheney were the oil men with inside info, Reid correctly reasoned that the inflated price for crude, run up by speculators, could not be sustained and wisely sold. Only the greedy held on and now are insanely jealous of Reid's acumen.

Last edited:
[Harry Reid]Gubmint been berry berry good to me.[/Harry Reid]

Damn, you wing-nuts are too stupid to know when the author is just making shit up. If he doesn't know whether it is $15,000 or $50,000 then he is just making shit up out of the blue.

Furthermore, what possible inside information could Reid have? Bush and Cheney were the oil men with inside info, Reid correctly reasoned that the inflated price for crude, run up by speculators, could not be sustained and wisely sold. Only the greedy held on and now are insanely jealous of Reid's acumen.

Youre an idiot, reid has no acumen. Hes a thug that sounds like hes about to stop breathing any moment.
Read more about him, hes involed with all kinds of shady stuff. Much of it including his son.

Forum List

Back