dirty needle vs. woman with a gun....guess who wasn't stuck with the needle...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well...some jerk threatened to stick a woman with a "dirty" needle if she didn't give up her cash........sadly....for the jerk.....she had a permit to carry....and a gun to go with it.......

Defensive Gun Use of the Day Sticky Situation Edition - The Truth About Guns

A South Carolina woman approached an ATM to withdraw some money, but encountered a man who looked to do her harm in a way that we don’t usually see. He threatened to stick her with a dirty needle . . .

According to a press release, a woman told officers as she was withdrawing money from the ATM at the Conway National Bank branch in Socastee, a man approached her truck’s window, showed her a large needle, and demanded she give him money. She told police he threatened to inject her with the needle.

The woman told police she pulled out her handgun and stuck it in the suspects face saying “I dare you to stab me!”

The suspect said “Are you seriously going do that to me,” and ran off, the report said.

so...She displayed the gun....and he ran away..As most defensive gun uses go.....no dead criminal and no statistic for the FBI....

Now.....if you could go back in time....would you take away this woman's gun?

Atm robberies are silly because there's a camera right there. Even so, I'm always packing when I withdraw cash because, as seen on World's Dumbest Criminal shows, people will do stupid and criminal things right in front of a camera.

Well...some jerk threatened to stick a woman with a "dirty" needle if she didn't give up her cash........sadly....for the jerk.....she had a permit to carry....and a gun to go with it.......

A South Carolina woman approached an ATM to withdraw some money, but encountered a man who looked to do her harm in a way that we don’t usually see. He threatened to stick her with a dirty needle . . .

According to a press release, a woman told officers as she was withdrawing money from the ATM at the Conway National Bank branch in Socastee, a man approached her truck’s window, showed her a large needle, and demanded she give him money. She told police he threatened to inject her with the needle.

The woman told police she pulled out her handgun and stuck it in the suspects face saying “I dare you to stab me!”

The suspect said “Are you seriously going do that to me,” and ran off, the report said.

so...She displayed the gun....and he ran away..As most defensive gun uses go.....no
dead criminal and no statistic for the FBI....

Now.....if you could go back in time....would you take away this woman's gun?

Nobody shot and it still makes the news. That seems to go against what you often say.

Brain...it was local, not national news.....and it was found by the gun sites......not the national media....

Brain...it was local, not national news.....and it was found by the gun sites......not the national media....

So? It's amazing how every time you try to defend one argument you counter another.

It doesn't go against what I say.......I say most stories of gun defense don't make the news, let alone the national news.....because there is only so much time and if there isn't a dead body it is not interesting.....did I ever say all? This one made the local news, 1) because it seems as if they have a photo, and 2) the guy used a needle......so, they put this one story in.....compared to the hundreds and thousands that happen every day....

They also don't cover every murder in Chicago with full stories, or any stories......gang members killing each other aren't interesting unless there are innocent people accidentally killed....then they can use that to push gun control......

It doesn't go against what I say.......I say most stories of gun defense don't make the news, let alone the national news.....because there is only so much time and if there isn't a dead body it is not interesting.....did I ever say all? This one made the local news, 1) because it seems as if they have a photo, and 2) the guy used a needle......so, they put this one story in.....compared to the hundreds and thousands that happen every day....

They also don't cover every murder in Chicago with full stories, or any stories......gang members killing each other aren't interesting unless there are innocent people accidentally killed....then they can use that to push gun control......

No dead body and made the news. Counter to what you say.

Yes brain....one example....good for you....here's a cookie.....

Yes brain....one example....good for you....here's a cookie.....

You realize in your original post you treated this one example as if it proved there is not a death in most defenses right? Cookie for you.

I like Chocolate chip...but will take an oreo, or even an oatmeal cookie...but no raisins.....

Forum List

Back